Ladies please help me :(

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jana1989, Dec 20, 2012.

1. jana1989

jana1989 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am undergoing follicular study for past 3 months,this month on my 11th day(10-12-2012) i went for scan and they told i have a follicle measuring 2.5*2.5 and endomet 7.4 and they gave a injection to me telling my egg is in good size and they gave injection to rupture the egg and asked me to come on day 15 or 16, i went on day 16(15-12-2012) and they told my egg ruptured and i have one more follicle found 1.6*1.6 on the same side and my endomet is now 8.1 and they told i can still try to bed since i have one more follicle.
    Today is my 21st cycle day..for past 2 days i have pain in my clitoris :( i couldn even wash it properly as it pains friends :(...and iam annoyed by seeing a muscle like structure in my peeing area..it makes me uncomfortable when i sit and i dont know why it is showing suddenly....and i have constipation problem for past 5 days and hot flashes at night..i am also taking folic acid tablet and progestrone supplements(gestone 200mg) twice a day.
    is there anything to worry? just hormones are playing game with me? am i pregnant or having vaginal infection? pls help me ladies i am totally worried :(

2. jana1989

jana1989 New IL'ite

waiting for your reply ladies..