Reg OVAA SHIELD pack

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AS1982, Dec 7, 2012.

1. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

My first cycle with clomifene and Duphaston did not work and this month my gynec has put me in OVAA SHIELD. It is a pack of 5 and 25 capsules for each day of the cycle. I am in day 21 now and follicle ruptured on Day 18th. Has anyone taken this pack of tablet and seen successful result? Please share your experiences if any.

I am advised to come for a check if I miss my period this month or on day 2nd of my period.

2. Daffodils78

Daffodils78 Silver IL'ite

Hope you find success soon. Good Luck for this cycle !

3. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

may god bless you...
    but can anyne tell me for what this tablet is used?

4. Daffodils78

[JUSTIFY]Ovva shield is a combination of femara (femara is an ovulation inducing drug just like clomiphene but better than clomiphene because it does not interfere with endometrial lining formation, clomiphene can cause poor endometrial lining formation. A good endometrial lining is necessary for embryo implantation ) and some nutrients which is supposed to help with good quality egg production. What you took for first five days is femara and it will stimulate your ovaries to produce mature follicles. The tablets you are taking now are just like nutritional supplement and is not a drug. Hopefully this ovva shield works for you. Good Luck ! I am sending you lots and lots of positive vibes.[/JUSTIFY]

3 people like this.
  5. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

thank you for the info daff...

6. Daffodils78

The pleasure is mine : )

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  7. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Thank You Daffodils78... I wish everything works well this time...

But since 3 to 4 days, I am experiencing slight cramp like pain in right side lower abdomen. What could be the reason...? The study showed the follicule had developed on the right side only this time.

8. Daffodils78

[JUSTIFY]First, lots of good luck !

Since you ovulated from right side, the follicle which expelled the egg will now be a corpus luteum (similar to a cyst) - a structure which secretes progesterone. Might be because of the presence of corpus luteum you experience the pain. Nothing to worry. I know that the 2ww is very hard. I will not ask you to stop obsessing : ) Be kind to yourself. Have wholesome food, good sleep and do something which you like. May all your dreams come true !

Manju[/JUSTIFY]

9. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your encouraging words Manju...

10. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

I am in day 31 of this cycle, did not get AF still. I am not feeling any signs/symptoms of pregnancy as well. Please suggest me as to when I should go for a HPT. To repeat my medication details for this month, I was put on OVAA Shield and follicule ruptured on Day 18 as per FS report.

I am unable to control my anxiousness and want to know the result soon:spin I wish I dont get my AF this time.