IVF in Houston

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jaya81, Dec 3, 2012.

1. jaya81

jaya81 New IL'ite

anjanna,

i dont knw if u and ur spise believe in ayurveda/natural medicine...

Miracle of Herbs | Natural cure for Infertility

According to this guy, they actually ve treatment for infertility..supposedly they could help couples even when ivf icsi failed..
    i dont knw if u understand malayalam? most interviews are in mal..but, i think ter s english captions...

btw..i dont ve any personal experience...and i m not even recommending that u should pack ur bags and go to india :) jus sharing info... u nvr knw when it'l help..

tc!!!

Jaya

1 person likes this.
  2. wannababy

wannababy Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Jaya..Nice information.

DH already checked and no insurance is covered by employer's insurance. Will have to bear from our own pocket.

No plan on changing job as my DH was feeling very stress in the previous job.. Luckily he is coming home and following good diet and exercise from couple of months as this job is quiet stress free.

Planning on going for next IUI in couple of months.. Hopefully God will bless us soon.

Thanks

3. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

4. honey2429

honey2429 New IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

Did you visit the doctor?
    I live in Austin and I started the procedure. My BCBS cover for first IVF only, and iam not seeing any positive results :(

5. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

Hello Ladies

@honey2429 - think positive for now. hope everything works out for you.

@ Jaya/others - are you planning to do in Houston or India?

I am looking for options for IVF in CCRM, Denver. Cost would come to 12000-15000 USD thats what they are saying.
    Also i am United Health Choice Plus. Do any of you know this insurance and any of your experiences with Dr. Schoolcraft?

6. VjVid

VjVid Silver IL'ite

Dear ladies,

Sorry to barge in the discussion. I would like to know how the IUI costs would be in US without insurance coverage like the other IL mentioned my husbands employer doesnt provide insurance coverage for infertility treatments.

Also, i will reach US in a month after having my diagnostic lapro done in Ind. What would be the next steps and how to decide on a doc in US to continue further procedures(California)

Thanks!
    VjVid

7. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

VjVid

sorry i dont know abt US; but is there a chance for u to try one IUI here in India, before flying to US..?

8. VjVid

VjVid Silver IL'ite

Hi SSM,

I might not have a chance to try atleast one cycle of IUI here :(

9. jaya81

jaya81 New IL'ite

hi all,

i m not sure if anyone is still reading this; i wanted to update you ll about my good news. I have a baby girl now.

Dr Chaung at Cooper institute was a big help. We got pregnant naturally- and the thing that helped us keep her healthy was heparin and baby aspirin. So, I had to take heparin shots twvice a day before I got pregnant and for the first 14 weeks of pregnancy. If at all anyone is suffering from unexplained recurrent miscarriage, I hope this information is helpful .

We ll need positive anecdotes!!

take care all,

god bless

10. hmanne

hmanne New IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

Congratulations. I am very happy for you and good to know it worked for you. I am currently in houston and would like to check this out. Do you have any other suggestions. That will help too.

Take care!