PCOS with high LH

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anusat, Nov 7, 2012.

1. anusat

anusat New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have been trying to conceive for the last 3 years...and has done laproscopy, IUI and IVF and finally ovary drilling last month...in spite of the drilling, the LH (18.7) still seem very high compared to FSH (7.92).

This is my third hospital and also i am on glycomet for the last 3 months...no treatment seem to work on changing the hormonal imbalance..

Are there any one who had gone through similar experience but had success with good medication in Bangalore or Chennai? please do recommend any good doctors as well either in Bangalore or Chennai..

really appreciate any help here...

2. anusat

anusat New IL'ite

can anyone respond to this please?

3. mrskannan

mrskannan Bronze IL'ite

Hi anusat, I understand your frustrations. First I suggest you to stick with one doctor. Then try only the doctors who have their own clinic and not so big. They would give you good quality treatment than money aimed when compared to big hospitals.

If you are interested I would suggest you a female Homeopath who is my friend. Also one of my brother too a Homeopath residing in Chennai. It is not compulsion or a kind of ad to go there. They are doing well in this. Other than them one of the senior most Homeopath too present in Koratur. If you are interested I would suggest you to take Homeopathy.

Take Care.

4. mrskannan

mrskannan Bronze IL'ite

5. AkanshaA

AkanshaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I too have PCOS and trying to conceive for the last 2 yrs. I was consulting Dr. Susheela Rani for 1 yr and did 3 iui s which failed. And took ayurvedic treatment for 6 months and didn't find any improvement. My cycles became very irregular with ayurvedic med. So now am again searching for good doctors in Bangalore.

Can you please let me which doctor you are consulting and if you have any experience with Dr Sushila Shetty or Dr Kamini Roa as i have short listed them.