TTC-My Success Story (No discussions please)

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vidyashankari, Aug 28, 2012.

1. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends,

i know there is already another thread for success story in TTC.but what i felt is we need a thread where only success stories are mentioned and not discussions about them like congratulating or asking suggestions.just the success stories so that people who are in TTC can read them and get the strength and motivation.

we can have another thread where we can have discussions on the success stories.

Moderators if u feel this thread is not needed please delete it.and if moderators approve this thread i would like to request all the successful friends(Subhskutty,sudha,keeraj,bhavani,buvivishal,prathna,simplegirl and all others )please find some time to post ur success stories in this thread so that it will be a help for all of us.please mention hw long u were into TTC,the treatment u took and the prayers u made.

thank u all

2 people like this.

2. vidyashankari

Hi to all those who are waiting for the Big Day..

Just wanted to let you all know .. DONT LOSE HOPE.

I have mentioned earlier - my niece just delivered a healthy baby boy after 9 years ... and treatment.

A sister of somebody I know .. who is in her late forties and married for more than 20 years , went in for treatment after much persuasion and yesteday I got the fantastic news that she is carrying twins ..

so please gals .. dont lose hope and I am sure with everybodys best wishes you all will be blessed soon with kid(s)

cheers

Bhooma

3. vidyashankari

Hi Friends,

I was in your shoes one year ago, with pcos and male fertility issues I had lost hope of ever having a child. I was on clomid and that did not work. Finally I convinced hubby to do an IUI and now I am the proud mother of a 5 week old baby boy. Few recommendations from my side.

1. IUI
    2. Find an accupuncture doctor who specializes in fertility treatments
    3. Deep breathing excercises like that taught at art of living courses
    4. Do the santan gopal paath. My mom did this for me and I conceived the next month. She taught it to another friend who immediately conceived after 12 years of trying.

Good luck to all .. will keep you all in my prayers.

Pooja

1 person likes this.
  4. vidyashankari

Hi malar and my other friends,
    Thanks for remembering me.
    Iam here with a good news finally after a long wait.
    With the grace of my lord,jesus christ the pregnancy test showed a positive today morning.[​IMG] Iam unable to believe with my own eyes.Its a miracle.This month I didnot follow the ovulation pattern,bbt etc..I had no hope.I went to hospital today and got confirmed that Iam 5 weeks 2 days
    All my friends in this thread,you will also join me soon.Never loose hope.
    Lots of baby dust to all of you
    Regards,
    Seeba.

4 people like this.
  5. vidyashankari

Hi All

Good news from my side. My periods were late by 5 days and i took HPT and it is positive.

This is my 6th month of ttc and i am 34 years old. This is my first child. So ladies just relax and dont lose your hope. Keep trying

Try to read the book " Taking charge of your fertility " book it is very usefull.

I pray and wish the god to bless you all with babies and hope to see you all in i am pregnant forum.

Thanks all for your support

Naina

2 people like this.
  6. vidyashankari

hi friends,
    I am here to share the good news finally [​IMG] [​IMG]!!!

I am pregnant by 7w4 days pregnant, but baby measuring 6w6d which they told is normal. everything seems to be normal till now. they have given my due date as october 13th as of now.
    Please pray for me that everything should go well in this pregnancy.

This is a natural pregnancy after 2 failed IUI's but I thank GOD for what he has given me. earlier i have had a miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy too.

Friends, Please do not lose hope even if you are on a break from ttc treatments.

in the last cycle i was very casual that nothing is going to happen this month and I will be going for injections+clomid+iui in the next cycle and i did not check for bbt charts,OPK's etc.

Apart from all of my friends here, i am thankful to other members like dsrini,aadhusmom,anithaa,pmahensa and anandchitra mam who supported me when i had my last miscarriage.

regards,
    sreelata.s

7. blue

blue Senior IL'ite

hii i want to share my story too...we ttc for 2 years then decided to consult the doc..doc told us we have some problem and adviced us to go for ivf..i cried alot for not able to conceive naturaly..we went with the procedure by sai baba grace we got pregnant in our first try now proud parents to a beautiful princess..in my pregnancy i was on complete bedrest... doc told me its ok to do normal work but safer side i took rest..i had few times spotting also by god grace everything went smooth and i even had normal delivery...i used to read sai sacharita everyday..i believed in sai baba..

dont wory everything happens for a reason just trust god everything will be fine..

loads of baby dust to all

3 people like this.
  8. vidyashankari

Hi all,

I m posting this to bring hopes to all who are trying to have a baby.Here is my story.Trying for a baby for 10 years falling under a category of unexplained infertility.Had 3 laproscopy done in 2003,2007 and 2010.Couldnt find any reason for my infertility and in 2010 had two large fibroids removed.Tried 5 iuis and 2 fresh transfers and 5 frozen cycle in 2008 without any success.

After my lap in 2010 tried one more iui without success.Took a break for couple of months.Then in jan 2011 went to a new doctor in sydney for a general check up and he was pretty sure my problem was that there are some NK cells which prevents implantation.Did all tests again for me and my husband and did an endometrial biopsy.As he suspected i had mild positive NK cells.He was pretty confident this had been my problem all along and treating this should defenitely solve the issue.Also my husband had folic acid deficiency for which he was treated.

Finally in April 2011 had my ivf-pgd done.PGD results takes seven weeks.So in May 2011 had my frozen transfer and the only medicine suggested for the implantation was Clexane 40mg injection everyday from my transfer which i continued until 28 weeks and by gods grace my baby girl was born on 30/12/2011.

So my only issue was implantation problem which was rectified by an injection.Im sending this mail in midst of tiring schedule just b`cos it might be an eye opener for u guys and can look into this aspect also.

I take this opportunity to thank Vasu,Nahid,Chotu meetu and all others who were very supportive to me in this journey.

take care
    Piano

9. vidyashankari

Hi all ..

I had been wanting to share my experience with all from such a long time.

7- 8 months after marriage I and my husband figured out that we were doing something which is not totally correct as I was not conceiving in-spite of lots of effort in terms of
    1. Maintaining good health and weight
    2. Having good diet
    3. Having Intercourse around the time of ovulation
    4. Having regular periods.

Seriously just couldn't understand what was going wrong. I would hear news of my friends or relatives getting pregnant and would desperately want to ask them what special thing did they do which I might have missed doing.

Started reading many blogs and articles then and got totally confused with many new and unheard terms.

Finally started consulting a doctor with my friends advise .. and I was suggested some scans and blood test.
    The results showed hormonal imbalance and PCOD. I was totally upset. Dint know what to do.

I never had any pressure from my in laws they always supported me a lot.

So started my treatment
    I quit my job as I wanted to take my career in different role so wanted to take a break and study for 1 year then work. In the mean while continued going to the doctor

Initially the tablets did not work on me so I was suggested to do Laproscopy got it done and still no result the Cyst came back I was in the same old track in fact in a worst situation than before. Everyday I use to sit and think about the treatment and brood about it always.

Took lots of injections 2 cycles it also led my ovaries to hyperstimulaion which is a very bad condition and was put on OC to come back to track.

Every cycle I would be anxious to know the result the days after ovulation would seem like eternity to me.
    I was exhausted of the medicines, injections and scans. I just wanted to drop it and live a happy life.

My in laws also suggested me to adopt a kid and be happy. But I kept going for the treatment and finaly my ovaries started responding. So my doctor suggested me IUI to increase the chances of conception.

My first IUI - I was so nervous the flash back of laproscopy and operation theater were haunting me.
    They asked me to wait for 30 mins after the procedure and sent me home
    no good news in that cycle .

My 2nd IUI - I was relaxed and had lots of hopes as I knew the procedure. I was asked to stay for 15 mins and then sent home. I was very sure I will not conceive as I got up pretty soon after the procedure.

Same happened and I ended up for my 3rd IUI - Generally the IUI is performed 1 hour after the sperm sample is collected but his time there were a lot of patiences and the clinic had ony 2 beds so my wait time was close to 1.30 mins after the sperm wash. and I was not at all asked to lay down after the procedure it was only 5 mins I was in the bed after the procedure and was asked to get up.
    When I asked the nurse she said its ok it will work dont worry.
    I was dam sure that this cycle would be waste and was so upset that had decided that I will never take up any consultation and take a break from this treatment.

This was almost a year from the date I started my treatment.

But to my surprise I missed my periods that cycle and had a positive pregnancy test.
    The doctor asked me to wait for few more days and called me in for scan and
    that was the best day of my life
    "I saw the tiny heart beating as fast as possible"
    Oh I was so happy I started crying and my pregnancy was beautiful with no problems at all.

I am writing this as a motivational note if you do want any details kindly revert back.

I wish You all All the best for your future and never give up trying.
    Baby dust to all.

• regard viks

5 people like this.
  10. vidyashankari

Hi friends,
    Some of u may know my ttc story but I am onceagain writing my story here.
    After marriage everything was fine but i had very irregular periods.I ignored that and my hubby got a job in Dubai so we came to DUbai in 2006.After 4months I had the same problem went to the doctor she did a scan and diagnosed with pcod.I cried a lot and I was worried to take the medicine(metformin).After 6months we went back to India there we took all the harmone tests(by this time 1 1/2 yrs completed).There they gave all the medicines for 3months and told us to check after taking this medicines.I changed my food habits,regular walking everything I followed sincerely and got conceived after 4months.I was so happy but it lasted for only one day.That was ectopic pregnancy.But God saved me without any surgery or lap.Again 3months no treatment.after that I took clomid for 3cycles no result.Then again we checked the harmones and tube xray.There was imbalance in some harmones again but tube was ok.Again medicines now letrozol for 3cycles nothing happened.Then I went to India for vacation.We changed the doctor she gave clomid no result.Then I came to Dubai with lots of pain due to family problems(inlaws didnt believe me).Now again I went here to the gynec she gave medicines for 3months nothing was working.So she told me to go to India to do a lap.I came back to India within 6months (my inlaws didnt like this).I went to another doc this time.She did lap and in the next month she gave medicines combined with injections.This time I lost hope but my parents and sisters were motivating and always talk positively.To my surprise I didnt get periods for 30days.On 32nd day I tested I got positive.On 35th day we went to the doc and I saw 2spots in the scan yes twins were inside.We were really happy and for the entire delivery I was in my parents house.
    My friends the social problems I faced apart from the medical issues are more.I didnt write that.
    So dont loose ur hope my dear friends everything will be fine one day.

Hemachidam

3 people like this.