Let's track post IUI symptoms..!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by helpmeangel, Jun 19, 2012.

1. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Hi All!

I would like to open this new thread for monitoring, recording our symptoms on a day to day basis, from the start of iui process till a BFP or BFN. I would request all of you undergoing IUI to join this discussion. Also, the members who have done IUI and succeeded/tried again, can also post their experiences/symptoms to us. That way, we can know if our symptoms are in the right track and also make some safe predictions on what the symptoms might suggest.

Please pour in as many advices as you can and please let's have good amount of participation to make this TTC journey a bit more brighter! :)

2 people like this.

2. helpmeangel

Hi All,

I am 30 and am new around here. We have been ttc for past two years. We have started IUI process last cycle. DH has some motility issues and hence IUI was suggested. They also did a SHG and found that my cervix is tilted anteriorly making it difficult for sperm to reach. I was given Letrozole 10 MG for ovulation and given a HCG injection after an ultra sound. The next day IUI was done. I waited two weeks and sadly AF arrived.

For this cycle, did the same. Took Letrozole, took U/S on CD12. The follicle was 22mm, so took a progesterone test to make sure I have not ovulated on my own, the result came back at 2. So I was given an HCG injection to trigger ovulation later that day. The next afternoon, IUI was done. Doctor made me lie there for just 5 mins. Today is 12 dpo post IUI for me. I did take an HPT today and it came as BFN.

My current symptoms are as follows: I have been getting AF like cramps on 11 and 12 DPO (today). Feeling feverish also. Got a bit of runny nose too.

I will keep you updated on my symptoms.

3. saudamini

saudamini Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I am 11dpiui today. Did not have any particular symptom in the starting days. Now I am having off and on pain in abdomen, day before yesterday felt as if AF would come. And I am having sore, very sore breasts since past two days, its almost unbearable.

I am being given estradiol tablets, progesterone, folic acid and loprin.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Lots of baby dust to all TTC ladies here.

Cheers
    Saudamini

4. SSSMagic

SSSMagic Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends...
    I did IUI on 16th may..
    On that full day i feel very tired,stomach pain,cont even walk..
    I took bed rest.. my DH only doing all for me(until now)
    I did not cook as to protect the stomach area from heat..
    Cont eat wel..
    Feels feverish.. Did not take any tablets..
    Head ache..
    I traveled too..
    By god grace i CONCEIVED.. now 6 wk 5days..
    Be confident.. I used to talk with my baby even before i conformed..
    Imagine the egg got fused.. like that..
    I trust in GOD and my BABY..
    All the best mom...

2 people like this.
  5. divyashetty18

divyashetty18 Senior IL'ite

Today I am 14dpiui. I am called to doctors office on 19dpiui for pregnancy test. on 9thday i had a sharp pain on the side i had follicle. i just had one mature follicle. Now absolutely no symptoms except i sometimes have on and off pain on right side. Did not do Hpt, scared to see a single line. I will wait till 19th day.

6. helpmeangel

Hi Saudamini,

Glad to see you are in my cycle as well. Please post your day to day symptoms as well. That way, we can encourage each other and keep ourselves motivated. All the best and lots of sticky baby dust to you!

7. helpmeangel

Hi Magic,

Thank you so much for sharing your symptoms and success story with us. Could you give us info on how many cycles of IUI did you do before you succeeded? And were you on any fertility medication?

8. helpmeangel

Hi Divya,

I am 14DPIUI as well.I hope and pray you get your BFP this cycle.
    Did you use any fertility medicine for ovulation? Generally Femara (Letrozole) produces only one mature follicle while Clomid produces more. Hang in there and post your daily symptoms too. :)

9. helpmeangel

Hi All,

I am 14 dpiui today. I tested with HPT today and got a BFN. Still AF has not arrived, but getting AF type pains for past 2-3 days. I am planning to wait till tomorrow, and then schedule a blood test if AF did not arrive. Will keep you all updated.

Baby dust to all of us!!

1 person likes this.
  10. helpmeangel

Well, AF came today and am much disappointed. So I will go on to my 3rd cycle for IUI. Please pray for me girls!
    And keep posting your symptoms. I will be punctual and post my day to day symptoms for this cycle.