Let's track post IUI symptoms..!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by helpmeangel, Jun 19, 2012.

1. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Dont worry milky.
    heep faith in GOD and be relaxed. surrender yourself to HIM and he will do the good for you and your LO.
    eat healthy and take good care in monsoon.

2. milky85

milky85 Senior IL'ite

meera dr,

me & dh having karparatchambikai ghee prasad every night.last month we went karuvalarcheri amman temple too.

1 person likes this.
  3. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Mrithula,

Thanks dear.. as you said, need to seriously contemplate further course of action. My AMH levels are my biggest cause of worry. Same like yours, there is mounting pressure from my in-laws side. My DH though is cool abt it. He says its ok..lets move on in life. But as a lady, I hope you understand its a tough life without kids facing in-laws and all relatives around waiting to run you down. This make me all the more depressed.. emotional support is what one needs the most.

Anyways, hope one day god will hear my prayers and bless me with my very own bundle of joy.

All the best dear for your IVF cycle. Lots of sticky baby dust to you..

Meera

1 person likes this.
  4. AnithaAnand18

AnithaAnand18 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meera,

I too eagerly waiting for your result.Do not lose your trust on god.I suggest you to go IVF directly now.Let me pray to Shridi Baba for you to have healthy baby.He will bless you surely.

5. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Hi milky,
    What's up dear ? Have you went to ur gync?
    Hope all s well with u

1 person likes this.
  6. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a ton Anitha.. May Sai bless us with our bundle of joy very soon...

God bless

Meera

7. milky85

milky85 Senior IL'ite

dr mrithula,
    monday my gync'll come to my home. c'll do scan in my home nearst hospital. i taking hcg2000 injection twice a week. no vomit. just dry throats,lips,tongue. so taking too much water.
    wat happnd yr side. hope all things happen good for u.
    lot of baby dust to u & all ttc ladies

8. abby123

abby123 New IL'ite

Hi ladies, I'm 33 and have pcos. Ttc for 2 yrs. Other than pcos have no other problems. Husbands reports are well too. I had 2 failed iui cycles last yr with clomid and some trigger injectables. Clomid had huge side effects n me n I decided to take I easy n waited till Jan 2015 to start the 3 iui cycle. In this cycle I had 3 big follicles with fsh injectables. 1 18mm in left ovary n 2 15 mm in right. Iui took place on Feb 06 n I was put on system 200 twice a day. I'm supposed to take hot on Feb 21which is day 16 post iui. I got impatient last evening n took an hpt which was BFN.i had post iui symptoms for 2-3 days but nothing significant. For last five days the side of my boobs are hurting and they are swollen n sore. I also started getting acne since last 2 days. The difference between my af symptoms n these symptoms are that before my af my boobs hurt but the nipples not the sides. I get acne in every cycle. I experience bloating n headache before my af which hasn't happened so far. Also my cramps are usually mid section of abdomen or lower abdomen...this time sharp short duration cramps on the sides...no discomfort whatsoever!!! What are my chances?? Anybody else sailing in the same boat?? Lots of baby dust to all ttc. Fingers crossed!!!!!

9. Aakruthi

Aakruthi New IL'ite

Hi all,

I have undergone 1st IUI.. Can u please let me know the post IUI symptoms.. and today is ma 3rd day post IUI..I have been prescribed progesterone suppository tablets.. I am feeling light abdominal cramps and uneasy, is this because of progesterone?.. when conception happens after IUI.

I am waiting..................

10. kchrl

kchrl New IL'ite

Hi Mrithula,

how are you?
    i am very much new to this site. while searching for Dr.prakash patil, i came to see your review.
    can you please help on this, Just wanted to know your feedback about Dr. Prakash patil in panvel. How has your experience been with him? I am planning to consult him for ivf. Pls let me know your views.

Tanks,
    Kchrl.