chiropractor and infertility!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sangi119, Jun 17, 2012.

1. sangi119

sangi119 New IL'ite

Hi I am new to IL and this is my first post here. I have been married for 2 years now and we are just TTC now. I have been suffering from pcos for past 15 years. I have tried various things over the years and always knew conceiving will be a trouble. But I recently discovered something by chance that I wanted to share with everyone. I went to a chiropractor because I was having neck pain. When I went there during the consultation he asked my whole physical history and I told him about pcos and how I hadn't had a period for past 6 months. He then told me that he could actually help me since the nerves that control ovaries could be misaligned and he could verify it through xrays. I was extremely surprised to hear chiro could cure infertility. He took a spinal xray and guess what he found! L5 nerve that controls the ovary was twisted. He started adjusting it, I was open minded but wasn't sure if I fully believed. But within 2 weeks of starting treatment I ovulated and 2 weeks later had my period after 6 onths! I also googled and found lots of references of how chiropractors helped women get pregnant. I just wanted to share the info and would suggest women to atleast get a consultation. Its just an xray to confirm you never know, it could help you. The adjustments themselves are completely non invasive. My treatment is ongoing and I hope to continue to have sucess. Any questions let e know. Good luck to all those TTC!