Review on Dr. roopa, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by maya1, Apr 25, 2012.

1. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Any of you has had positive results from Dr. Roopa, or anything relevant to Dr. Roopa, kindly update me. we are considering going to her for ivf. Kindly suggest and help. Already 5 iui's failed. reason - unexplained infertility. That is most frustating as there seems to be no reason why iui did'nt work. I had hystroscopy also, it also says nothing. everything is clear.

2. twinbabyhopes

twinbabyhopes Senior IL'ite

You mean dr rupa ks ...
    she is very good doctor and there are many success stories wiht her clinic
    i am sure she will help u to become pregnant
    she explains everything very well
    better to consult her

1 person likes this.
  3. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Yes i meant Dr. Rupa KS from Shri medical centre...thanks for your help..i am planning to meet her..

1 person likes this.
  4. harini1986

harini1986 Junior IL'ite

hi maya... i am also visiting dr rupa and i am on my second cycle of clomid. she said next month iui if no success this month. Kindly update ur ivf success.. waiting to hear it from u :)

5. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Hi Harini,
    All the best to you for iui success. Ya, I'll update you on my progress and you also update me. Generelly, what are your views on her and have you talked to any other ladies there who have achieved success there.

6. orchid11

orchid11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Maya,
    I am currently visiting Dr Rupa and planning to go for IVF with her in this month. You mentioned you are also considering her for IVF , are you done with your ivf or are planning to do it now ? Please share any info you have

7. harini1986

harini1986 Junior IL'ite

hi maya,

i feel she is a very good doctor.. very patient... but i have no idea abt her success rate. infact i am trying to browse and find out if anyone in indualadies have have succes with her.... i hope all goes well.... when is ur ivf due?? where do u stay in bangalore??

8. harini1986

harini1986 Junior IL'ite

hi orchid.... i am also planning to do an iui with rupa and if no success will go for ivf... is this ur first ivf???

9. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Hi Orchid
    I have not started ivf with her, but planning to start in next month. you are planning for ivf this month itself. All the best to you. I felt that she is a good doctor and i have seen other ladies there who got positive results there. I wish you the same too. Do share your experience of ivf with her and i ll also share whatever info i get.

10. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Hi Harini..
    Do share whatever you find about her..ya i also felt that she is very patient and answers all questions without any hurry..but result is what matters..lets c..i stay near sahakar nagar. where do you stay. her clinic is v far from my place, but i found her good so thinking to continue with her.