Infertility struggles & Success stories

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sonal, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonal

sonal Junior IL'ite

Can friends from this community share any success stories of fertility treatment that they have either experienced or heard about? People like me who are in fertility treatment for long time could use the encouragement of such stories. Appreciate everyone for sharing them. Thank you.

Sonal.

soulfulsarah and ankitac like this.

2. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

Fertility treatment

Hi sonal

my aunt(neighbour) was takin treatment n she was blessed wd a baby after 17 yrs. i don't know what type of problem she was facing.she was very disaapointed for taking all d treatment for so long but at last she got d results .now her daughter is 10 years old n she is very happy wd her daughter.so i can only say dat we shd wait.
    GOD will also shower HIS blessings on us also.
    BEST OF LUCK

SONIA

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2006
    lotuskirtana and Sinu2020 like this.
  3. sulaksuresh

sulaksuresh New IL'ite

Success story of Fertility treatment

Hi Sonal!

One of my friend underwent Fertility treatment ( IVF ) last year here in the US and she now has a son who was born in April 2006. Have hopes & faith in God and keep trying.

Rgds
    Sulakshana

Sinu2020 likes this.
  4. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

It is such a wonderful feeling to be posting in this forum finally! :) I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant and I also got to hear the baby's heartbeat yesterday. :-D We are just hoping that everything progresses smoothly and that we have a healthy baby by April. I hope I can count on the support of dear ILites through this wonderful journey that I have begun.

Regards,
    Anitha

1 person likes this.
  5. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Re: TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Hi to all those who are waiting for the Big Day..

Just wanted to let you all know .. DONT LOSE HOPE.

I have mentioned earlier - my niece just delivered a healthy baby boy after 9 years ... and treatment.

A sister of somebody I know .. who is in her late forties and married for more than 20 years , went in for treatment after much persuasion and yesteday I got the fantastic news that she is carrying twins ..

so please gals .. dont lose hope and I am sure with everybodys best wishes you all will be blessed soon with kid(s)

cheers

Bhooma

6. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I was in your shoes one year ago, with pcos and male fertility issues I had lost hope of ever having a child. I was on clomid and that did not work. Finally I convinced hubby to do an IUI and now I am the proud mother of a 5 week old baby boy. Few recommendations from my side.

1. IUI
    2. Find an accupuncture doctor who specializes in fertility treatments
    3. Deep breathing excercises like that taught at art of living courses
    4. Do the santan gopal paath. My mom did this for me and I conceived the next month. She taught it to another friend who immediately conceived after 12 years of trying.

Good luck to all .. will keep you all in my prayers.

Pooja

lotuskirtana, resmij, kitty06 and 7 others like this.
  7. suvidhya

suvidhya Senior IL'ite

Hi vidhkarthik,
    As others have already said, its really not advised to inject urself without a doctor's supervision. And vaginal infection is the worst ever thing any women wud like to undergo. So pls be alert !
    For all TTCs... this is my case during the time I was TTC..
    Mine is a regular cycle.. and hence we tried from the 11th day of the cylce. Later that month, I had slight abdominal cramps, and had a slight spotting (about 2-3 drops) about 10 days before my due date for next periods. The spotting itself made me happy, as it is considered one of the positive signs of pregnancy... and hence the following week I skipped my period and got pregnant. Hence, those who are awaiting symptoms of pregnancy, have a close watch on your wipes, whenever u use the toilet.

All the best to all of you,
    suvidhya

kalcandu likes this.
  8. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Hi malar and my other friends,
    Thanks for remembering me.
    Iam here with a good news finally after a long wait.
    With the grace of my lord,jesus christ the pregnancy test showed a positive today morning.:) Iam unable to believe with my own eyes.Its a miracle.This month I didnot follow the ovulation pattern,bbt etc..I had no hope.I went to hospital today and got confirmed that Iam 5 weeks 2 days
    All my friends in this thread,you will also join me soon.Never loose hope.
    Lots of baby dust to all of you
    Regards,
    Seeba.

aditigupta0201 and sjindhra like this.
  9. kk2008

kk2008 Junior IL'ite

Hi All

Good news from my side. My periods were late by 5 days and i took HPT and it is positive.

This is my 6th month of ttc and i am 34 years old. This is my first child. So ladies just relax and dont lose your hope. Keep trying

Try to read the book " Taking charge of your fertility " book it is very usefull.

I pray and wish the god to bless you all with babies and hope to see you all in i am pregnant forum.

Thanks all for your support

Naina

kalcandu and (deleted member) like this.
  10. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

hi friends,
    I am here to share the good news finally :) :)!!!

I am pregnant by 7w4 days pregnant, but baby measuring 6w6d which they told is normal. everything seems to be normal till now. they have given my due date as october 13th as of now.
    Please pray for me that everything should go well in this pregnancy.

This is a natural pregnancy after 2 failed IUI's but I thank GOD for what he has given me. earlier i have had a miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy too.

Friends, Please do not lose hope even if you are on a break from ttc treatments.

in the last cycle i was very casual that nothing is going to happen this month and I will be going for injections+clomid+iui in the next cycle and i did not check for bbt charts,OPK's etc.

Apart from all of my friends here, i am thankful to other members like dsrini,aadhusmom,anithaa,pmahensa and anandchitra mam who supported me when i had my last miscarriage.

regards,
    sreelata.s

Sail, PiyaMA and saranyabharathi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.