PCOS - Early pregnancy symptoms

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by gowriadityan, Apr 8, 2012.

1. gowriadityan

gowriadityan New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I have been married for 9 months now. I have been actively trying for conception. I have PCOD. I have been doing proper yoga and following proper diet to keep my body away from high insulin.

Now I'm in my 9th day past ovulation. I have been actively trying for conception this month. I have some symptoms likely to be pregnant.

1. I feel tired and sleepy all time
    2. Dizziness
    3. Gastric stomach
    4. Bloated
    5. Increased appetite. I feel hungry every 2 hrs :(

I'm planning to take my home pregnancy test on 11th April 12 (which is my 12th day after ovulation). Could I be pregnant? Can I have hopes of pregnancy? Please share your thoughts!!

Thanks,
    Best regards,
    Gowri

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Gowri,

Congrats on you wedding and wishing you loads of happiness in your married life.

TTC 2 Weeks wait time is like cat on the wall. We may fall either side. But I strongly say out of my experience the more we expect more we assume. I am not trying to say no but I just wanted to tell you that don't expect anything just stay calm and have trust in God.

I personally feel its too very early to do HPT on 12 th day . Wait till April 20 th and go for a HPT. I easily told wait but I can really feel the pain of wait.

Don't worry dear I wish this month brings you a very good news that you are hoping for.

Stay calm and avoid stress/ tension. Keep your self happy and relaxed.

Enjoy your marriage life :)

Baby dust to you.

3. gowriadityan

gowriadityan New IL'ite

luckwaves!

Thanks you so much for your words. Its sounds too good to me. I understand expectation might lead to assumption :(. Let me wait for sometime before doing a HPT. Thanks for your revert once again :D

4. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Hi gowriadityan

I sincerely wish that this month is your month!
    But please don't go by these symptoms alone bcz it can sometimes be disappointing. Divert your mind for some days and then take a HPT. Though I haven't been trying for long, once I had an experience like this. My period was late and I had almost all the symptoms from the book even nausea, vomiting sensation, and aversions to some food.. hehe;-). But I later realized that my period was late cz of my thyroid levels. :-(
    But do stay positive and good luck to you and continue your great lifestyle. Are you under any medication for PCOS?

Take good care and lots of baby dust to you :)

1 person likes this.
  5. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hey gowriadityan...I second what swiss says....she is absolutely right....it is better to wait than to face disappointment as it is still early....wait for a week or so and then take a HPT, hope this month brings you the bundle of joy you have been waitin for...and yes regarding the symptoms, please do not pay any heed to them as the body can trick you at all times....keep yourself engrossed in the waitin period....stay positive and stay strong...

Good Luck, God bless and loads of baby dust to you...!!!

6. gowriadityan

gowriadityan New IL'ite

Hello Swiss & Jogu,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I understand it might lead to disappointment. I'm just preparing myself not to expect much this month.

Swiss; Am not on any medications. Am just taking my Folic Acid tablets. My periods are regular for past 5 months. (28 day cycle)

Lets see what happens! :)

Best Regards,
    Gowri

7. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

welcome dear gowri...keeping my fingers crossed for you....hope you get blessed soon...!!!

Good Luck, God bless and loads of baby dust to you...!!

8. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi Gowri,

Did u take the test?? I am so anxious to know the outcome!! Do keep us posted:thumbsup

9. gowriadityan

gowriadityan New IL'ite

Hello Mimosa,

I have'nt taken the test. I'm planning to see if I'm missing my periods. Tomorrow is 28th day of my cycle (Period day). Will keep you posted! :)

Regards,
    Gowri

10. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

good luck with your TTC journey stay positive