want to get pregnant with thyroid and PCOs

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by tweety23, Oct 10, 2011.

1. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Re: TTC with PCOD & Thyroid..pls suggest

Thanks dear. Will start seeing you in the due date club too from now on :) ...

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sowjanya,
    Cool to hear about the update! Hope you enjoyed seeing your LO!
    You can see the pregnancy section in Indus ladies... Check it!
    Pregnancy - IndusLadies

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

3. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Yes, you heard right! Iodine is helpful in many cases but it should be taken liberally. Iodized salt, vegetables (cabbage, onion, garlic, tomatoes) pineapple, whole rice and seafood have sufficient iodine content to help prevent occurrence of hypothyroidism. For more details you can see on facebook dot com / healthonmove

Attached Files:

4. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Re: Thyroid & PCOS troubles...

Thyroid problems tend to run in families. Include cabbage, spinach, iodized salt, beans & Indian mustards in your diet to prevent it.

5. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Do you know women are at least 5 times more likely to have a thyroid disorder than men?

During the first year after giving birth around 4 to 10 percent of women are affected by postpartum thyroiditis. Postpartum thyroiditis often goes undiagnosed as the symptoms are mistaken for postpartum blues- the exhaustion and moodiness which sometimes follow delivery. If symptoms of fatigue and lethargy do not go away within few months talk with your doctor. For more detail see facebook dot com / healthonmove

6. nihara007

nihara007 Senior IL'ite

hello subhaarchie CONGRATZZ ON UR PREGNANCY,,HOPE U GOT UR BUNDLE OF JOY N UR HANDS....relaxed to see ur post...I have a TSH 10.79 and on levothyroxin 100mg now.Also I have PCOS. i AM WORRIED ABOUT MY TTC...SEEING UR POST I AM RELAXED A BIT...DID U FOLLOW ANY DIET OR ANY NATURAL REMEDIES FOR CONCEIVING? WAITING FOR UR REPLY

7. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Even I am having thyroid and PCOS, I am worried whether I can become preg or not. But after seeing the comments I am bit happy. Came to know about PCOS in November. My periods were regular before marriage as I used to workout at that time,but after marriage they became irregular. The main reason might be because of my weight. I am over weight and working on it. I am on thyronorm now and my TSH is 1.9. Planning for baby hope every thing goes well.

8. Swatiraisingh

Swatiraisingh New IL'ite

Hi..
    I am three months pregnant. Due to pcod I was unable to understand that I was pregnant. My thyroid was 9 after check up. should I fear about my baby's brain development as three months has already passed.