susten 400 mg

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sowjanya02, Jan 21, 2012.

1. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi frens. ..

i forget to take my sustain 400mg tablet yesterday as my relatives were sleeping beside me it was not possible for me to keep the tablet in the vagina.. please suggest me what to do, doctor asked me to put the tablet for 14 days and am having stomch pain on the top of my abdomin husb said tht it is because of gasess daily am gettign pain is it any prob coz of injections cycles which i have taken for folicular study and to increase the size of Endometric thikness.. pls help me with the my doubts

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  2. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi Frens,

after going through injection cycles Am getting back pain and aslo on above abdomin is it common or my lastmonth periods was on jan 7th is it the indication of my periods...

3. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    dont track any symptoms...just be normal ...this is proven many times here that symptoms can fool you ...and also it is possible to be pregnant without any symptoms.....

4. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi swathi thx for reply.. am not tracking but am getting back pain des days n abdominal pain dat too on the top of abdomen is it regarding gasses am scared may be coz of dat oil injections am getting pain my husb sugested me not to go for any hormanal injections next time seriously iam geting burning sensations above abdomen dats my prob

5. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies My due date is pending last month it was on jan 7th dat was after using de tabs i got my period this month i was on folicular study, injections and progestrone (sustain 400mg) tablets and today is 8th feb shall i go for HPT or do you ppl want me to wait one more week for dat.. coz my periods was always delayed for atelast 10days.. my doubt is i was on injections so i need to get my periods on rite time or is it asuasul delayed lik evry month i may get after 10 days.. awaiting for your replies ...

6. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sowjanya,

May be medicines got you the periods on right time. Also the pain in abdomen and burning sensation of using susten. I am on susten 200 and doc says it is unavoidable and susten is needed to support pregnancy. Drink at least 2 glasses of buttermilk that reduces the pain and irritation. When you are trying to conceive dont think about it. Thats how it worked out for me. That particular month I ahd few other problems with my DH and ILs so I forgot about everything even about DH got too much involved in my work. Went to temple daily and listened to music I liked. I forgot I was in TTC coz of all these but the next month my HPT proved positive so forget abt anything that worries u. Cool ur mind.

Baby dust to u

1 person likes this.
  7. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

HI Swathi/Vasu

u were correct symptoms fooled me...I got my period today mrng :( feel liek jus go away from my DHs family and stay alone coz again they will start asking me question s htis month i cannot face them evry time.. all there family ppl got concived in 6months but y ur late etcetc....

8. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sowjanya

In case you are unable to take susten vaginally, there is also a provision to take it orally although the effect might eb lesser as tablet may take time to reach ....but ist better than avoiding it naa..

Not sure how long you have been married,,but in any case you are NOT answerable to your ILs...

whenever the question comes up..why dont u direct the qn to your DH or u can simply smile and say "work in progress" ...that was surely enough to silence some of my extended relatives on IL side....:)

9. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hi xiajie..

i jus got married 8 months before but my inlaws are back of me from the 4th month itself.. DH si supportive but he is mama's boy in 32 also so he cannot tell anythign to his family if he open his mouth they only say dat he hav chnged after marg prevously he was never lik this before.. feel lik crying this month i had almsot all the postive signs which i never had.. and serious wan tto hav a baby knw coz mrng wen i got my period i was literally crying y agin me only facing this but even DH got water in his eyes coz he was expecting more dan than me.. in laws are gud but even they are wiaitng for baby eagerly they are not ready to listen anything they jus need baby dats it.. :(

10. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

hi sowjanya,
    did you ask the doctor what went wrong this cycle.