Pls help me ...How to delay period naturally?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by dolly21, Oct 18, 2011.

1. dolly21

dolly21 Senior IL'ite

Hi all

Next week I will be going to my house.I planned to go Kalahasti to do pooja.Since long time I have been postponing this pooja program.At any cost I don't want to postpone this time as I have been facing lot of depression and problems after my miscarriage.Last month I had my menses on 16th.This month its already 18th and still I did not get my menses.Generally I get my menses a bit late only.I am very scared that my periods will come when I go home.Is there any natural way to delay my periods for at least one week.

Please help me if you have any natural way to delay.I don't want to take medicines and delay my menses.I am praying to god so that atleast this time I can go for the pooja.Its very important for me.Any one please help me:drowning:drowning:drowning

2. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dolly,

You can have channa dhal (which we use for chutney) in large quantities.. You can have it as a whole snack.

Somewhere, I've heard that eating banana will make it later. But I'm not sure.. You can try it out.

3. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

I have heard this method, but not sure how far it helps...

My friend said typing some black pepper in the corner of saree delays the cycle...
    But my mom said it has to be kept touching our body... I have not tried these things personally...

4. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Yes i have heard that taking fried gram early morning in empty stomach delays periods. One of my friends said that when she went to tirupati near her period days she used to apply gingely oil on the wall above head level, jumped to touch the oil mark in order to delay it naturally. Sounds funny. But she was serious when saying it.