Best Ivf clinic in chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by supriyareddy, Oct 11, 2011.

1. ramyasri9916

ramyasri9916 Senior IL'ite

Hi Mrai,

How is your treatment going on. U said u are undergoing natural cycle ivf is it. We will pray you, soon you will get the success. Lots of baby dust to you

2. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi mrai , how did your treatment go? i am also looking forward to get treatment in srushti. what is ur opinion

waiting for your response
    Suganya

3. mrai2004

mrai2004 New IL'ite

Yes the treatment is going good. I found it convenient taking treatment here, the doctors advice and the way she responds to me is quite pleasant and i am happy about it. I am now undergoing the natural cycle IVF treatment. Still 5 more days to go , for my Egg Aspiration. Crossing my fingers and praying god.

4. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi ,Thanks for your reply... happy to know it... I have lot of names on my daily prayer... i will include ur name too... things will go good... take care baby dust on you. let me know further updates

5. Sadhana29

Sadhana29 New IL'ite

Srushti fertility offers IVF treament at a cheaper rate . I've made enquiries in apollo , akash and 3 other centres and i found Srushti to be cheaper . They also have better success rate than the others . My friend did her IVF there , and it was susseccful in the second cycle .