Egg donors/ivf in bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by daisymys, Sep 6, 2011.

1. daisymys

daisymys New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I have had two failed IVFs and I am now considering donor egg cycle in Bangalore. I have spoken with Dr Reeta of Sure and Dr. Jyotsna of Life Fertility. Dr. Reeta said they will screen a donor but I won't be able to see even the picture. When she found out that I have had all the tests necessary already, she said I would have to go thru some TB testing which is mandatory in her clinic. I don't buy that. Dr Jyotsana seems good but she is affiliated with Gunasheela's lab which I don't read many good reviews about. I am i such a confused state of mind. I can't believe that having a baby is so difficult for me. I hear a lot about a Dr. Rupa. Can anyone please give me her email or phone number. I understand she is not with Sure anymore. Also, would anyone know how and where I can source my own donor if need be? To make matters worse, I am in the US and hence I have to co-ordinate everything over the phone.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011

2. imacindia

imacindia New IL'ite

Hi -

We are from U.S as well. We are planning to get an ICSI done in Bangalore with Dr. Jyotsana. We hear that she has a clinic in Cox town and is affiliated with a hospital in Rajaji Nagar. I wanted to check with you if you met with Dr. Jyostsana and how the treatment went. Can you please share your thoughts?

3. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I recently moved to UK from Bangalore, I am also looking forward to get IVF done in blore sometime this year..Doc has advised me that I have to go for Embryo transfer via Egg donor...my gynec suggested me to meet Dr. Jyotsna of Life Fertility or Biraj Kalyan from Morpheus..Any thoughts or Suggestions will help me..thanks

4. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Sorry if i am interapting i am in ttc too.

Please let me know how it is possible being in usa and egg donor in india.
    I mean afterfindingeggdonor you guys go?
    Or is that enogh to stayhere?

Please let me know. Iflike that any, i want to do.

Is that our choice or usa doc will suggest us?

5. Tomcrusie

Tomcrusie New IL'ite

Hey All...

Let me know if your are looking seriously for egg donors...

Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
  6. sujvarsh2

sujvarsh2 New IL'ite

Hi

anyone here can offer egg donor for us? we are trying for our child since 2 years, i am aged 42, looking for some positive replies.

7. Happyface

Happyface New IL'ite

Hi tomcruise,

ca can you help me out with the donor egg? I want to meet the donor before going ahead or at least see the picture.

thanks very much.