Receiving Garbarakshambigai ghee prasadam from temple

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by reshma2010, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Nityarahul

Nityarahul New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Am new to this form and have joined just today .. even i came to know about garbharakhshachambigai amman. i have sent the money through neft today itself ..waiting for Prasadam now.
    Feeling positive on hearing all miracles :)

2. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

I got garbarakshambigai castor oil for safe delivery. Can someone advice how to apply it and when?

3. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

Mmmmmm. No answers yet.

4. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

:thankyou2:mad:sugansunil for giving me an info on this Ghee prasadam.

I am willing to order it, but I see that in temple original site they did not mention anything about sending prasadams to overseas. But this website offers these services
    Puja Options | Goddess Garbarakshambigai Amman Website

Any US residing ladies, have any experience ordering prasadam from this site, please let me know.

5. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

@dreamworld: You are welcome. Miracle happened to me . Got pregnant after consumin this ghee . Hav full faith in goddess and take the ghee without gap. Dont ever forget to tak the ghee except on periods. Dont take birth control pills while takng ths ghee remember u and ur husband should be together while takng ths. And i dont know abt receivng ghee to overseas. Hope someone will help u. May goddess bless u with child soon.tk cre.

1 person likes this.
  6. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

You will have to apply in your stomach daily at nights and pray to Amman. Congrats and have healthy pregnancy.

7. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Congratulations on your pregnancy @sugansunil. I am planning to order from that site, but just wanted to have a second opinion if someone from USA has ordered it.

Hope the Goddess blesses me and all TTC ladies soon.

8. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

@dreamworld: I can understand your feeling i was n d same boat. But dnt lose ur hope dear. Tk cre.

9. Swethasumanth

Swethasumanth New IL'ite

Hello all please let me know anyone who continued ghee even after 48 days ,for not conceiving..am depressed a lot ,can't imagine what would happen even after consuming the ghee for 48days ..please help me...am little worried 40 days completed with ghee consumption,now am experiencing some of the menses symptoms ??what to do now??

10. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi @Swethasumanth
    everything you do in the name of god should be done with 100% faith. Do not lose hope. Still 8 more days to go. Know it is easy to say so, as I had too crossed such distressed days. Are you and your husband both taking it? If you can try this too. There is a temple in Karuvalarcheri, which means the temple which helps in development of fetus. You can visit here. They ask you to apply ghee on the step near the goddess, and put kolam. Then you need to light lamps. They give 7 turmeric sticks. this has to be applied every day, and on completing 3 sticks itself u will get the results. Try this if you are not getting any results the faster you wish. Reciting Kanda Shasti Kavasam for 48 days continuously is also fruitful. You should not take non-veg foods during these days.
    God will surely bless you. Dont get stressed, as you will spoil chances of pregnancy with stress.