Receiving Garbarakshambigai ghee prasadam from temple

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by reshma2010, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    I checked temple website there they mentioned rs 1500 for india.
    anyone received ghee recently ans what was the charge?

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi swati

i have also received ghee from temple.

For Ghee within India costs only Rs. 100
    For archana for one year within india costs only Rs. 250

for me totally it cost only Rs. 350. they will do archana for you and your husband for one year.

you can take DD or MO for Rs. 350 in the name of The Executive Officer, Mullaivananathar Thirukkoil, Thanjavur and in a covering letter you should mention your name and your husbands name, star (nakshatra), Rasi and also what for you are sending. you can mention that "i am sending Rs. 100 for begetting child" if you send Rs. 250 extra for archana you should also mention that "sending Rs. 250 for archana for one year" you should mention your postal address clearly.

Please visit below link for details

http://srigarbaratchambigai.com/Archanas.aspx

But in this site, it has mentioned Rs. 75, actually it is Rs. 100. this site has not updated.

If any doubt don't hesitate to ask.

good luck

3. aishgunt

aishgunt New IL'ite

I visited the temple in november 2010, by God's grace i conceived in december 2011 when i was on my last turmeric stick. But i lost my little angel on Febuary 27th.Just 2 days before I had ordered Castor oil from amma's temple. Can someone tell me if one should order castor oil only after seventh month of pregnancy that is during delivery? Unknowingly i ordered the Castor oil in the second month.

4. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

Can l drop one drop into milk and drink every night for 48 days without mixing it with anything else?

5. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

wow thanks ladies iam also a stronger believer of amman and balamurugan . with my last pregnancy amman & murugan blessed me with a healthy baby . I was so happy and hoping the same . Iam waiting for my order ( 4 weeks wait long time ) . God bless everyone and good luck with the new journey with amman ghee believe her and she will bless soon

6. sundariraj

sundariraj New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I had Ghee prasadam and got pregnant within a month after taking that ghee.(I have tried two years before that)
    I have also ordered the Oil for safe delivery.
    Really its powerful. I havent known before.

7. Bavyajr

Bavyajr Silver IL'ite

Hi IL's
    After reading a lot about Grabha raskshabigai temple.. i found several websites being posted for ordering Ghee and oil prasadam...
    but most of the websites are run by touts...and they are charging 5 to 10 times the actual cost...

Below link is official website of Garbarakshambigai temple, Thirukkarugavur..,
    Garbarakshambigai Temple Official Website | Online Booking|Thirukkarugavur Temple - Contact

please go through their announcement and inform your friends and relatives regarding the same
    Garbarakshambigai Temple Official Website | Online Booking|Thirukkarugavur Temple - Announcements

best wishes..
    Bavya J.R.

8. Titli32

Titli32 New IL'ite

Hi, have read all ur thread and msg.....currently undergoing a rough time in terms of progeny....I am a firm believer in all mighty. But I stay away from India . Don't know how to reach the temple.can anybody help me here.

9. Divya4

Divya4 Senior IL'ite

Hi. You can order the ghee prasadam online through garbarakshambigai temple official website. The website has temple' s contact number and other details. You can contact them for further information.

10. Titli32

Titli32 New IL'ite

Hi Divya4
    I have already ordered the prasadam....and currently waiting for its arrival. I have a question :bonk...should we abstain from conjugating while taking the prasadam which I guess have to take for 48 days.again at what time and how we have to take it.