Gestational Sac & Yolk Sac seen no Fetal Heart Beat

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vidu24, Jun 30, 2011.

1. vidu24

vidu24 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends
    Pls Pray for me.
    After a long time with lots of treatments, medicines and injections i got pregnant. Iam 6 weeks pregnant now. I had my scan today and doctor told me that there is no heartbeat. She told me to wait for one week for the next scan and see for any positive symptoms or else she has no other go to terminate the baby. Iam very much depressed :drowning:drowning:drowning:drowning and dont know what to do? Pls share ur opinions and sugestions to overcome this.

2. twity

twity Bronze IL'ite

Vidhu,
    Its too early to detect heartbeat...dont worry..dont take much stress, relax...everything will be fine.
    Hope u will be able to see the heartbeat in ur next scan.

Regards,
    Twity

3. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Vidu,

6 weeks is too early to detect heart beat.....u get to hear HB only at the end of 6weeks or 7weeks and in some cases 8 weeks also if its a late conception. As u wrote G-Sac and Yolk sac was successfully seen....be happy on that becos thats exactly what u can see at this stage.
    Dont worry and go for your next scan.....u will definitely be able to hear the HB.

My prayers are with u.

Priyanka

4. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

vidu,My prayers and good wishes are with you.6 weeks is too early to detect HB.I had mine around 8 weeks.Gestational and yolk sac are vital at this stage and it is good that you are able to see them.Dont worry as stress affects baby growth.Be happy.

5. nirubee

nirubee New IL'ite

Dont worry two my friends did hear it till end of 7th week the doctors told them the same thing .. so wait it will also be fine . Will pray for you .

6. lovely123m

lovely123m New IL'ite

small gesational sac in 5 th week scan please reply

hi
    I know this is an old thread , but I was hoping some one can help me here or redirect me please
    I went for the 5 th week vaginal ultra sound and nurse told me that the gesational sac looks vey small for 5 weeks and to come again next week .
    Could this be because of low progesterone or low folic acid ?
    They did see the sac I too did.. But the nurse is not trained as she does only the US and she told me to talk to my gynec with the reports .. I am yet to talk to her and waiting for my gynec to get back to me.. Please tell me what I can do in this situation ?
    Should I eat anything special ??? this 1 week long wait is killing me !

7. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Re: small gesational sac in 5 th week scan please reply

No nothing. Sometimes we can't calculate when we conceived. It has to be at least 6 weeks for the heart beat to be heard. So relax and go after a week.
    My friend recently had the same report and everything is fine..