TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILites,
    I have started this new thread in continuation from the old thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...nceive/34726-ttc-progress-two-weeks-wait.html for all those friends who are trying to conceive. We will discuss our progress until now, the steps we have taken to conceive, and let us share our feelings during the two weeks wait period after ovulation. I personally feel this will be very useful to everyone.

To begin with, here is my story... Hope my TTC journey ends with good pregnancy journey!
    We started trying from the day we got married. I was working.. Since nothing good happened after 8 months of married life, MIL fixed up an appointment with their family gynec, without much exposure to TTC pain, gone to her & she wrote HSG along with few blood tests & scan... It was the very worst experience to have a HSG while i step inside the doc's place for the first time in life!
    HSG report came back with block in one side, blood test revealed elevated prolactin count & scan told i have PCOS! It was heart breaking, i cried all the day when i had hsg. Still feel the pain(still eyes are ready to cry while remembering them). I am sensitive, hated to see a man in HSG room! Over all a very bad start... This is when i stepped inside IL! IL & other people's story told i am far better, started to gain energy....
    Took up few medicated cycle with clomid, 4-5 cycles i had, everything failed. Finally talks came for unblocking the tube. That gynec asked to under go a operation & we were not ready to take up a operation before pregnancy! DH is very keen in it!

Then after few months of mental preparation, i gone to another hospital where i undergone diagnostic lap, another mistake. It told the same things as the first HSG. Resigned my job to support IUIs as his side ppl were worried on the journey(more than 4 hrs per day) i took. Took up 6 IUIs, everything failed, i got my periods on dot, 15th day post IUI! Endo thickness is not good, had to ovulate early because of faster response to those medicines & injections! DHs sperm count turned to less than 5M while doing IUI. Initially they were not bad, after these treatments, its too bad. Stress at work & home ate away his peace! Couldn't help it!

Finally after some break, we gone to IVF in another hospital. Took up another HSG which showed exactly opposite reports compared to the last one! Initially the response to the medicines was poor, later its fine.... First failed IVF, frozen few embryos. MIL passed away in the half way of IVF! [​IMG] Attempted another IVF with those frozen embryos after 3 months, had more injections this time, another failure. I gave up! I got allergy because of it, still finding ways to clear it(need to take tablet regularly)! Periods gone irregular first time after marriage... Its the worst part of IVF outcome! Before marriage, periods are always irregular, after marriage, they are so nice, saved me from some bad situations! Now, bad!

Now i don't know whether there is any meaning to natural attempts as couldn't trust my tube blocks! Unstable prolactin levels & irregular periods.... Looking forward to next start.... No plans for it now!

My story is pretty long. Hope soon i forget these!

2. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Thanks for opening TTC thread -2.

I read your story & can feel the pain.
    If i were near, i will definetly give you a warm hug . :kiss
    With god's grace, I sincerely hope you'll find your way to pregnancy
    Yes , all the TTC members of this forum will surely hold their LOs in their arms very soon.
    I pray god to give the TO-BE-MOMS this boon very soon.

And please believe me, when you hold your baby, you'll not even remember any of the troubles that you underwent during this TTC phase.
    God bless dear all ......

Regards,:cheers

3 people like this.
  3. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

hai vasu
    all ur pains will be paid off soon as a LO
    Ur support to the TTC ladies has been incredible.:bowdown
    All the best for ur next attempt
    Takecare

4. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

You are in my prayers Vasu.Please take care.

Baby dust to you soon.

Coming to my story,

My periods was delayed by 10 days .

Sometimes i can feel slight burning sensation in stomach,high appetite ,white discharge and frequent urination.

Iam keeping my fingers crossed.

Planning to meet gynec next week.

5. priya23

priya23 Senior IL'ite

hi vasu

good to see another TTC thread.

don't worry. all your prayers will be answered.

my update:
    got AF today. but i have got spotting two days before now from today regular flow started. i have never had this experience. is this normal(i was on BCP and had hysteroscopy).
    please tell me your suggestions

hope this new thread brings us luck in our journey

priya

Vaidekikrishnan likes this.
  6. susheelasunil

susheelasunil New IL'ite

Hi all.
    thanks vasu for starting fresh tread on ttc..
    i wish we all shift to i am pregnant thread soooooooooooon

baby dust on all in ttc ..

Seya and geemathy like this.
  7. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

Whoaaa..ttc thread-2 really good to know.Trust all ttc ladies will soon shift to i'm pregnant thread!!
    Loads and loads baby dust to all you dears!!!

Hi Harithag,
    Wish to get positive result.:thumbsupStay healthy and be positive!! You dont want to do a HPT??
    Do update us..:)

Hi Priya23,
    Its common with HSG,but I dont know abt BCPs.Let other ladies guide you.:)

8. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Hi Babyhopes,

Done HPT on 38th day, it came out -Ve.

9. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

Sometimes HPT fools us.Be positive!!!:thumbsup

10. ashakarthik

ashakarthik Silver IL'ite

hi vasu sweet heart...i know u are v v brave and dont need any consoling words...so here are my hearty wishes for u and all ttc....hope we get promoted to due date forums soon...

here is my update..today is 36th day and i got my periods..some frens suggested the delay may be due to emotional stress....hope i will not get my periods at all next month...

sticky baby dust to all ttc...

asha