TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. vldelhi

vldelhi Senior IL'ite

hello ,

I am new to this thread I am 28 yr old from New delhi. I had my first IUI done on 26 dec 2011 and earlier I have been diagnosed with PCOS my hsg test is good both tubes are fine and uterus also fine i have good follicles this month naturally so didnt took any medis and 2 days bfr IUI i took a injection for mature follicle to rapture and than IUI m now on 2ww its so fustrating ,m getting depressed and tensed as m trying from last 2 year with no sucess....i have a mild pain in my lower abdomen and feel sleepy whole day...MY doc also prescirbed me progesteron tab to put vaginally ....plss any one here can share their exp after IUI and give me some hope ....thanks....

2. mrssiva

mrssiva Silver IL'ite

Hi all..
    I have irregular period and got married 6 months back. Im also in TTC.
    Two years back i checked, Dr said its Polycystic Overies. My family Dr. told that we will start treatment after 6 months, Since preganency may done naturally . So we waited and now started consulting .

Sometimes i got worry about this. Is PCOD curable?

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi VL delhi,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Good that you had a follicle. Just eat healthy, protein rich of course! Try to relax & be positive & happy. Your body will do the rest! All the best to your 2WW!

Hi MRS Siva,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    PCOS/PCOD is curable; It needs your complete effort to succeed in the battle! If you are over weight, try to bring down your weight, eat healthy food (reduce carbo intake, more protein) & be regular on exercises(at least walking). It will help you to fight forward towards PCOD! Bring good life style modifications & see the difference in you!
    And finally, try to be positive, stress free & happy! All will go well in the end!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

4. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I'm logging in after a while..how is everyone doing??? Hope all TTC ladies are doing good!

Well my update is: I'm on CD 41, 26 DPO no AF yet (AF expected on 19th Dec)...recently noticed breasts have bcm big and painful...other than tht no AF symptoms. Took hpt on 16 DPO & 17 DPO...was BFN :bonk...waiting till 1st Jan to take another test...can't go to doc for the next 10 days...FXed big time!

Has anyone heard of getting a BFP after CD 45 after 2 BFNs earlier????

****baby dust to all****

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  5. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

Hai vasu and all ttc ladies :)
    How r u?
    Last month I got my periods after 60 days.So i had done a scan and got to know that I am having a Hemmorrhagic cyst on my right ovary and no other cysts on the left.
    Earlier i used to have bilateral PCOS and now the report is no cysts on left and only one -on the right ovary.
    So I met my gynec about the cyst but she told me that the cyst will disappear in 2-3 months and told to meet her if i have abdominal pain.
    I was taking homeopathy medicines for PCOS for the past 6 months.
    We dont have any male issues.
    Since i am not responding to clomid will my next step be IUI?
    awaiting ur responses :idea.

6. sashacurios

sashacurios Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies... how's everyone? have been busy running around with many issues other than IF!! Its tough to stay connected when i am in india...

my update... did my iui on 28th dec... had 2 dominant follicles(each on both ovaries) and both ovulated as per the post IUI scan... for my luck my forzen cycle turned out to be a fresh one since my DH flew in the very same day with emergency leave... was planning to do back to back iui but since both ovulated together it was cancelled n did only one... the surprising part is the post wash count was 20Mil/cc with 80% motility!!!:cheers we dont even have a clue how that happened!! last time it was just 5Mil!! It was a miracle for us...::thumbsup i haven't completely accepted the count as such:coffee so planning to do a SA soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for this month!!:bowdown For this month i have hope! i am flying back to kuwait today... Doc said will plan the rest after knowing the result...

7. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Here is my update, visited my gyno today told her that i have finished a year TTC, she said she will put me on clomid before that I have to get an ultrasound done to see the follicles, if I have too many then she will suggest me to go for blood work to see if I have pCOS. My DH semen test is normal.

Ultrasound has been scheduled for next week Tuesday. Lets see how things go.

Please share your experience on clomid. She also said that less than 10% of people who have used clomid have possibility of having twins.

8. Vasumathy

Wishing all wonderful souls a very happy new year!

Hi wannabmommy,
    Sometimes late ovulation might show up positive by cd45. Try once again. If its still negative, its most likely to be a way to start the new cycle! Just be positive & hope for the best!

Hi Jayshree,
    Good that there are no cysts, it solves half the troubles! Also its good that PCOS has reduced, you are going towards the goodness! Just hang in & focus on TTC. Hope soon the battle will end for you!
    Not everyone respond to Clomid well... Few take up Letroz/femera as the next step or proceed with injectables! Since Letroz is banned in India, you could try injections. Mostly injections will give healthier follicles & success rate gets increased... May be you can try IUI with injectables! Hope it will give the positive results to you! All the best!

9. Vasumathy

Hi Sasha,
    Its good to hear the update! that was a wonderful count & good that follicles have released on time too! Miracles always happen! Hope this cycle will end up all your troubles in TTC front! Be positive, eat healthy & take more rest! Hope all will go well inside!
    Hope you have reached Kuwait now! Take care!

Hi Pandu,
    Ultrasound is on Tuesday, cool! Hope the results will be good & it will allow you to proceed further with treatments soon! Good that your DH's SA results are normal, thats good sign from his front! Hope all will go well!
    Why people warn about twin before trying Clomid? Do we bother if we get double instead of single? I will be very happy if it get it! I don't bother how much ever difficulties it brings! Anyway something or the other is going to push us hard! Let it be this way! Forget about twin story Pandu... Let it bring the positive first, later we will find ways to manage twins! It will be fun you know!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

10. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    I also used to get bother about twins as i am working and i get tensed how i will manage....but now with ur words and babyhopes words i am feeling better...just praying for healthy baby or say babies.:)