TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@tarasharma...
    sorry in all this i forgot about you....hope you and the baby are doing good!!

Yes..we need all the prayers!! Cannot do anything beyond that!

2. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

@rmuramka please dont worry. we all are in same situation so dont think u are demoralising us by sharing ur thoughts we all are in same boat. By sharing our thoughts we actually feel there is some one who is in same boat and understands exactly how am feeling right now and gives us an assurance we are not alone in this journey. Postives motivates us and gives us hope we too can some day at the same time negative thoughts do not demoralise but give an assurance we are not alone. let us have each others shoulders to lean on and share our thoughts if not for IL and friends here I would have never got the courage to continue my TTC inspite of so many odds. There is some positive vibes with this thread and friends here that we get some new energy to continue our journey.
    We all will be blessed someday and will soon be creating another thread for parenting journey and sharing our tips there so cheerup and be positive.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Hows everyone...hope everyone enjoyed long weekend...back to ofc I guess Computer Typing.

@rmuramka : Dont worry dear u will share gud news very soon with us...just stop thinking about it and concentrate on some thing else...Even I was in your situation last month..but now totally changed..not much worried..just taking the things as it comes..thinking positively...and to my surprise I am feeling very good...

Just take a break dear...everything will be sorted out.

Update from my side...just feeling so much lazy to do any work...so working from home today...enjoyed a lot this weekend attending so many functions...me and my hubby are planning for our anniversary trip which is in Dec laugh1smiley...sounds crazy isn't it...Just praying that I shud give gud news to evryone by that time...

All the mommies hows ur health and ur little ones...

4. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@rmuramka,

Your DH changing place and i hope you will soon follow him, who knows that may definitely bring a good & postive change to you both

I understand how stressful you are, but try not to take too much tension

Update from my end: today i'm on CD36 and getting symptoms of AF, but the witch is not showing

I'm physically very much strained getting all the symptoms and no AF yet :bang
    My in-laws have arranged for a pooja this weekend for both of us and we need to attend it, but not sure how i'm going to manage as the witch is really playing with me this time

God....plllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssss help me, i cant take it anymore

I feel like shouting loudly :cry:

5. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

@RamyaHari2009

Wow dear dont let the witch come :boo:. Even the symptoms are same for pregnancy right....I am very much sure that ur going to give gud news very soon...:clap. did u take a test dear

6. RamyaHari2009

@Sindhu3006,

I am very scared to take test :cry:, have been thru only disappointments so far in my TTC dear......, so not ready to face another one

For me its do or die situation this time- only thing i'm praying to God is let the witch postpone till pooja is over or let it come on time so that i can peacefully visit my in-laws place - that's all i want

7. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

@RamyaHari2009

Please dont worry dear..everything will be sorted out...I can understand ur situation..if u dnt mind may I know whats ur problem is...I mean do you have any health issues...

8. RamyaHari2009

@Sindhu3006,

I have thyroid since last 3 years, was on thyronorm , later during my TTC journey came to know that my prolactin levels were elevated and i was taking cabergoline whenever it was high.....

Now i've stopped allopathy and on homeo......... prolactin is still high..... and thyroid is kind of ok ok

9. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

@ramyahari2009

oh but if thyroid is under control then its not a problem...I dont have any idea about prolactin..but when searched in google got the below links...Might be some help to you

Natural Ways to Lower Prolactin | LIVESTRONG.COM
    Foods That Lower Prolactin (with Pictures) | eHow

10. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

dear friends,

hope all of you are doing good.
    was not much active here as i didnt have anything new to share,the same old struggle.

my update-CD 13. I am tracking my BBT and using I sure OPK to know my ovulation.From yesterday i am using OPK kit -but the line even in the control appears very very light.I am all confused.Why is it like that.I am using it for the first time.I feel that the line in the control should appear dark.please help.

take care,lots and lots of baby dust to all my dear TTC friends.