TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Tba

Tba New IL'ite

Hi Ladies...

AF arrived on Saturday itself before going for the HCG test, first iui failed...back to ttc again. Went to see my dr & she told since last month i was on clomid, it would have stimulated my ovaries so no clomid or iui & she asked me to skip this month. She told she going to put me on gonal next month & i have to take the injection daily on my own & then followed by second iui...My questions:

1) has anyone here take clomid for 2-3 cycle continously?
    2) anyone tried gonal?
    3) i still have 50mg clomid for 5 days the one i took from my sis, can i just take it & try out on my own this month? but then no follicle scanning & hcg shot as it was not from my Dr...

My sis have 2 kid & she conceived them easily without any issues..She told her MIL gave her freshly blended neem paste on the first day of AF so that all left out will be flushed out. She conceived just 2-3 moth of ttc. Just 1 teaspoon will do, so i also took it yesterday. Just for the first 2 or 3 days of AF.

Another thing my sis told is, one of her neighbour was TTC'ing for almost 1 1/2 years & consulted a fertility dr. The first advice she got was to workout before going into treatment, she's not chubby or what. Slim & tall but the dr told when our body become lazy, then ttc will definitely be very difficult. She went for jog 2 month only & conceived the following month...I thought of giving myself a try on that method as well. DH, myself, my sis & also my bro went for badminton yesterday. After soooo long i was running around. I think i just going to continue jogs & games till my ovulation & then stop for tww...
    Anyone have tried any of this?

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Blushing baby,
    Good to hear from you after a long. Hope you & your LO are doing great! Enjoy motherhood!
    Thanks for your wishes & prayers.... Even i wish to hear some good news from me! :)
    I am in a break now. It will take some longer time to return to treatments due to many things happening around me! .. Till that Awaiting for the miracle to happen! Hope it will happen!
    I was troubled from yesterday since i remembered my married life & the troubles. Finding it tough to return to normalcy! Hope soon i will be able to!
    Thanks for stepping in!

Hi Tba,
    Sorry about your early AF & failed IUI cycle!
    I have taken Clomid for 3 cycles continuously. Doc didn't asked to give a break.... But different docs follow different protocol! It will be good to give a break to your body & try strongly for the next one! Just be positive & tension free. Hope things will happen to you!
    Also don't take these medications on your own. Its not good!
    You can take Neem, i have heard about it. Being active is good to our health & mind!
    All the best!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies....

3. shiri

shiri New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Here is my story...please bear with me friends...
    I'm also trying ttc since from 2years.This Aug going to finish 6years of married life.I'm having problem with periods since i came to USA ...in the meanwhile from 3years periods regular but cycle is 38 days avg.The last year i got pregnant but it is miscarried after 5weeks.Dr. also don't know proper reason. ..after miscarriage gync found out i'm suffering with pcos.I asked her to give medication for pcos..she is telling i wont give you metformin it may lead to twins ...but i'm on metformin 250mg with my physician suggest since 3 months..that much small amount will helps?

Then finally last week OBJ/GYNC suggest go with IVF treatment...IVF center told lot of tests need to perform as example first day of period and after periods..i (need to wait AF to come)anybody tell me what are the tests they do initially.....guide me please anybody..

this Sunday my ovulation day..i'm on now 4dpo...waiting for 2ww..i have symptoms like feeling stomach full..if i eat little bit it makes my tummy full..
    and feeling sensitive on tummy ...if i keep my hand on tummy during sleep i feel heavy other than that no symptoms..anybody faced this feels....

4. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vasumathy,

You are in our prayers.. you have given support and help to all TTC ladies here. All will pray for you..

Lets think, the later we get, it will be the Best..

May God Bless you dear.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Shiri,
    Welcome here! :)
    Just relax.. Take this cycle alone. Then think about IVF & other stuffs.
    Blood samples will be taken on your second day for hormonal study to know the levels. It will allow the doc to decide on the protocol to be followed for the IVF. All the best dear!
    Take care. Baby dust to you!

Thanks Preethi! :)
    Late-a vanthalum latest-a varum? Hope so!
    Hope the miracle happen to you soon!
    Take care!

6. sumikar

sumikar New IL'ite

Writting this with a very heavy mind. Got my periods 3 days back after 43 days. Was trying naturally last cycle but nothing happened.since cycle was so long thought that I am lucky finally. But no... I Think GOD has other plans for me...
    Feeling very low....Doc told to go for HCG and some test but I have decided to wait for this cycle also

Vasu,

You are the shining guide of this forum. i can't match with your state of mind but plese don't loose hope. Got my periods after 43 days. Thought that I am lucky this time but no....
    Hope to get good news from you very soon.

Lots of Baby dust to everyone

7. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

hi ILs,

I am new to this thread, got conceived recently (for my second child). V had been trying for the past 1 1/2 yrs. for our 2nd child, and finally i got my pregnancy confirmed by 1st week of July'11. My last periods was in April'11 end thereafter i did not get periods at all so , went for a test in mid of june'11 (almost 45 days) and the test was negative. Was really upset and got the tablets from doctor for getting the periods. Then too nothing happened. Then when i visited the doctor in 1st week of july she asked me to take another preg. test. I was not at all having hope b'coz already in 45 days it showed negative. But it was a miracle the test was positive. I couldn't initially react doubting is it my report? My hubby was so happy and even after coming home i was unable to believe and then finally saw a preg. home test and it also showed positive and then i got convinced.
    Thereby, i advice those ladies whose periods have got delayed even 50-60 days don't worry there are chances for conceiving. Don't do the mistake which i did of taking the pills for getting periods.
    I finished my 9 weeks durga poojai (lemon vilakku poojai) by mid of April'11 . Since then i got only one period & then Durga maa has answered my prayers. Keep hope on God and also would advice everyone to do this Durga pooja with full faith in goddess. Definitely she will answer ur prayers. This is so far my second experience from this pooja. i will pray for all of u.

Laxmi

8. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Vasu
    Dont think of the troubles, try and divert ur mind.. have positive thoughts....
    I am hoping for Miracle to all TTC.
    Sticky baby dust to all TTC
    Cheers
    Bella

9. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Laxmi
    Congragulations. Have a healthy pregnancy.
    Take care

10. BelieveGod4ever

BelieveGod4ever New IL'ite

Hello friends,

Hope you all don't mind if I join you all.

My Story: I have had irregular periods and crazy long cycles all my life, Have been TTC since Jan 2010 with no luck, 1st cycle= Miscarriage, 2nd and 3rd cycle= Period, 4th cycle= Ectopic pregnancy, then 3 clomid cycles=BFN and period. Currently on my 8th cycle, today is cycle day 59, morning I saw some spotting and nothing after that. Looks like it is an anovulatory spotting. Sad and angry[​IMG]

Why having a baby has to be so difficult for some of us while some people get it at free of cost and no time [​IMG]

I have my Dr's appointment on coming Monday. My progestrone, Prolactin, Sugar, Thyroid, Lipid levels are all normal and weight is normal too. I do have 1 small cyst in my right ovary. Any suggestions regarding what do I ask her is highly appreciated. How do I know whether I have pcos or not ? What tests are to be done ?

Thanks in advance :)