About Srushti and akash fertility centre

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by itworker7, Apr 27, 2011.

1. itworker7

itworker7 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I would liek to know first hand experiences of any one who has consulted in Srushti Fertility or Aakash fertility centre.
    Since we stay near Vadapalani , I am under a dilemma which doctor to consult. We have been TTC for 1 year and are anxious now to visit a doc. Any other gynaecs in that area ?

2. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I can refer u aakash fertility centre because am also in ttc for the past 1 yr already met with 3 useless doctors, after that we went to aakash fertility centre am taking treatment for the past 2 months now am 7 weeks pregnant, there r so many gud results............

Nice staff and dr jeyarani she is very kind, friendly person she will take care of everything. first appointment is not so easy and u need patience to wait there, but am sure if u go there soon u will b pregnant

3. prabha_g

prabha_g New IL'ite

Hi,
    I would also suggest Akash fertility centre. The doctor and staff are very good. Only problem there is the loooong waiting hours inspite of appointment. But since you are in vadapalani, u won't have much problem. You can go home and come back just at the time of consulting the doctor. I also had treatment there before 3 years and liked there.

-Prabha

4. swapnamcpl

swapnamcpl New IL'ite

Hi Dear,

I was working in Seattle and got back to Chennai to get pregnant. I stay at T.Nagar and I was referred to Dr Samundi at Srushti. She is a very genuine lady and kind hearted. I had huge fibroids and she suggested that i opt for fibroid removal. I did and i got pregnant in 4 months time. She is a lucky charm and has loads of positive energy. You will feel safe. I dont know about Aakash. But I can definitely recommend Srushti for you. Good luck if you are still trying.

5. ashaivf

ashaivf New IL'ite

Hi iam dr.Selvi,one of the leading consultant in tamilnadu.I under went three ivf cycle in chennai.2 frozen ivf cycle also.finally we come to know Dr.Thomas chennai fertility center and there success rates.Last year i visited the cfc.They said my AFC is zero and my AMH is very low,they counselled me for the donor ivf programme because of my age factor.My age is 47.We under went ivf cycle at cfc first ivf cycle i become pregnant and i delivered healthy twin boy baby.Thank to dr.thomas and the chennai fertility center team of the doctor.The entire team is very supportive and friendly.once aging i thank to dr.thomas who creates the life and the dreams comes true to many childless couples.May godbless you sir.

1 person likes this.
  6. anuraags

anuraags Silver IL'ite

Best of luck to new mom.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hope this is not another advertisement message. These days i couldn't trust so early on these kind of posts! Competitive world!

madras2018 likes this.
  8. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

@Vasumathy - I get the feeling that both ashaivf and swapnamcpl are representatives of srishti and cfc by just looking at their profiles and other posts. There are several such posts both on IL and other forums misguiding users with fake stores. People reading this thread and others wld be wiser not to believe everything they read.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Don't know. Its better to visit the places and decide instead of trusting the stories alone.

10. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

I don't know about srishti and cfc but i went aakash for the first time... I had an appointment by 11AM but i have waited until 9.30PM at 9.45PM i met the doctor... I wasted the whole day... I checked with people who came there everytime we have to wait like that only... For the first time for consultation only we can able to see chief doctor for remaining treatments and all some juniors will take care.. If people have patience to wait and see u can visit... But money speaks there..