loosing hope

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by apoorni, Apr 22, 2011.

1. apoorni

apoorni New IL'ite

Iam new to this forum , we have been ttc for quite some time now(almost 8 months). I have regular cycles ranging from 29-30 days already got my DH tested plus got my 3rd day blood test done everything seems normal. This month around 1 week ago i experienced severe pain & was thinking it could be implantation. From that day to till now i have experienced severe lower back pain & wetness, tested today still getting BFN , loosing hope.......:drowning

2. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

apoorni

Dont get tensed. When are your periods due? Wait for one week after your period due date and do a HPT. and be sure to follow the instructions on the kit correctly. Stop tracking symptoms and getting stressed out. Have faith and keep thinking positively. things will definitely work out for you. All the best for a BFP.

Baby dust to you.

3. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

Hi Apoorni,

i had my daughter after 7 yrs of marriage. i did not undergo any treatments, all i did was praying and being positive. i was always sure that it will happen in its due course and one fine day during navratri, a flower fell down from the crown of lord krishna. it was an omen and following that month, i tested positive.

you ask the mother nature to bless you, only if you believe so. if possible worship devi and do good to others.

cheer up girl, you will soon have one...

tc

4. apoorni

apoorni New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply ... iam still having a slight hope , i am /was due for af yesterday or today , just having wet sensation so not sure if its on its way . But the lower back pain is the only out of norm symptom & it is very severe , hopefuly its a BFP

5. apoorni

apoorni New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply , ya all my faith is on shirdi saibaba hope he showers his blessings soon on me

6. sagimom

sagimom Senior IL'ite

Apoorni

Shirdi Sai Baba will soon bless you, thats my good faith in him. I hv been tested and it worked.

smiles

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  7. sowmyaram

sowmyaram Senior IL'ite

dear apoorni...

don't ever lose your hope... we are trying from past one year 3 months... and all our reports are fine too we have no problem .. but still i've not conceived yet... i agree that you are losing hopes cause you'l have built all hopes that it will happen soon and all the joy will be with you and all...
    please keep this in mind... that it'l happen only when it is supposed to happen what ever you do how ever you try it wont work if the time is not perfect...

you know what i was in great depression after trying for 7 months and not getting preg... i always used to be angry, depressed, tensed, lonely... what not???
    ahh i hate those days... the main thing is we often get affected by the ppl around us.... they keep on asking "any good news??"... initially i used to find it difficult to answer ... one fine day i couldn't handle my depression and i did burst out in front of my hubby told him how i feel what i want in detail... he understood it... and he convinced me that not worry and consoled me by saying "definitely it'l happen and we'l give enough time it requires"... now i don't even bother whether i've conceived or not... initially i used to check every time my periods got delayed... now i'l be more relaxed if ever get pregnant i'l definitely have all its symptoms... :p :p so why to worry... be happy enjoy your life... definitely you'l have it one day...

and if you have conceived this time.... ONE BIG CONGRATS TO YOU.... :) :) enjoy your pregnancy...

8. apoorni

apoorni New IL'ite

thanks sowmyaram for your reply , every time when my cycle starts i cry out to my dh he has been very supportive . Badluck is that i got periods after i posted this , so anyways on to my next cycle. You are so right i get affected by people announcing pregnancy news around me sometimes i feel as though the whole world is pregnant , every month i used to get all symptoms in the text book & then start my periods initially my disappointment was way greater now iam coming into terms , i always tell my dh i will not believe any symptoms unless i see those 2 pink lines . Hopefully our good days are nearby

9. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

dear apoorni

Sorry to hear about your periods.

Always try to keep a positive frame of mind. that is very important in TTC.

Thsi journey sometimes tests all our patience. Dont lose hope. You will eventually get there.

Like you said, stop tracking symptoms and start enjoying your life. BFP will soon follow..All the best and baby dust to you.

10. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Have faith. Don't stress yourself about the baby. You will have a healthy baby. Pray to God and things will happen in due course.

Take care of yourself and your DH.

All the best.

CL