Putra Dosham

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rbpmalar, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear malar,

im happy that u feel better now...
    one more thing.. pls dont confuse urself chanting all the mantras...
    pick which u feel closer to u...

like myself... i surrender totally to Muruga peruman n garbharakshambigai amma. I recite all mantra which related to both of them only..
    Of course i recite thevaram daily. It's doesnt means that u must do that too...

remember all god are same.
    Pick 1 or 2 mantra's and recite it without fail...
    recite one kavasam or ashtakam daily.
    have confident on what u r recite... believing that GOD will bless u soon..

about the astrologer... i thinks it's better for u to go by urself rather then we see for u...

Since u are in KL u can go to sentul to see my astrologer.
    He is Vaithiyar Bhani who come in Astro Vizhuthugal show for siddha medicine. He is very genuine. He is not like other astrologers who ask for thousand ringgit and say that they can remove our dosam with single pooja.

always remember, we go through all this pain n suffer because of our previous karma..
    we cannot just remove it with just one day pooja...

Here is Vaithiyar Bhani's information.

Vaithiyar Bhani
    Total Health Care
    Siddha & Ayurveda Consultant
    NO 23-2(2nd Floor) Jln 11/48A
    Sentul Raya Boulevard
    51000 Kuala Lumpur
    Tel No : 0125458692 (for appointments)

Pls let me know after u see him.. n let me know what did he said.

Remember we are here for u.
    Take care dear.

2. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear Bambli,
    Thank you so much for your support. I am actually living in Kulim, Kedah. My hometown is Ipoh and now married to mu hubby who is from Kulim. I will call the astrologer tomorrow. i have to request him to record our readings as i am unable to travel to KL at the moment. Do you think he wil be a able to do it Bambli. We are from the same country and i hope to be able to talk to you soon. Take care.

Malar

3. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

dear malar
    i have 2kids only becase of hope in sundara kandam.
    ru able to read in tamil?
    otherwise hear sundara kandam regularly
    it reduce all the problems in horoscope and hope get child sooon. blessed with god with gud health.try this and AMR jothidar in KUMUDAM he always tell to read sundara kandam to get child.
    i am also struggled for child for 4years in between 2miscarrge.
    and at end of 4rth year i got girl and and at end of 8th year i have boy
    when my this second child is in 2months pregnant i got major accident in dubai same day i traveled to qatar.
    when accident happen that time i am reading sundara kandam in my car.
    it only saves me and my hubby and dd.
    now i am very hopefully say about the power of sundara kandam.
    god bless u soon
    regards
    hemalatha murali

4. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear Hemalatha,
    Thank you so much for your reply. I cannot read tamil. But i have the sundara kandam english version by Swami Tapasyananda. It has 68 chapters. Can i read the english version. How many chapters do i have to read in a day? How do i go about the rituals. I am planning to start my prayers from the 3rd of May. I have decided to chant Garbarakshibigai devi's mantras, skanda sashti kawasam, PutraPrapti Ashtakam. I will surely include reading sundara kandam on daily basis. Thank you so much sister.

malar

5. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

hi malar

can you please attach sundara kandam lyrics? it will be helpful for all

6. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malar,

Trust on God. Baby dust to you,

Coming to mine, we both dont have any medical problems. But somehow if i got conceived, It got aborted. I have Kalasarbadosham. I did Sasti Vrath, chanted Puthraprapthyastakam, Garbha rakshambigai amman stotra. When i was doing Hanumar pooja and Lalitha Sahasranama chanting, I got conceived and blessed with Baby boy. I chanted all thorughout my pregnancy.

As Vidya Suggested chant puthraprapthyastakam.It is very powerful. My prayers are for you.

7. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear Suba,
    My copy is a hard cover book. I couldn't find any online reading page. If anyone really needs the book then i can duplicate the book and post it to them. Thank you.

Malar

8. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear malar.

Dont worry dear....Vaithiyar Bhani will be in Ipoh office from Tuesday - Wednesday n from Thursday - Sunday, he will be in KL office. So u can ask ur parents to see ur jathagam in Ipoh or u can go there too..
    But remember u must see jathagam for u and ur hubby.

Since u are calling the astrologer tomorrow, u can ask for my hand phone no. The person who takes appointment will be Ms Mallika. Today i tell her to give my phone no to u. U just have to mention my name Bambli.
    Sorry dear, I cannot post my email or hand-phone here. It's IL rule.

I also hope to talk to u... since we are staying in same country.

p/s: pls start ur prayers on 4th May or after that... 2nd & 3rd May are Amavasai... still Theipirai. so pls start from Valar pirai... in fact if u r planning to do shasti pooja then u should start ur prayers from pratamai which falls on 4th May.

Take care n Dont worry..
    Good things will happen soon.

9. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear Bambli, thank you for your support. I will surely get the number from Ms Malika tomorrow and call you. My parents passed away. I will try to make arrangements to meet him in Ipoh. Ok i will start the prayers from 4th May. Take care

Malar

10. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi Priesh,
    Thank you so much for the info. I feel motivated after reading your reply. I use to think putra dosham is the worst. But you have given me some hope dear. Thank you dear

Malar