sukumaram Kashayam

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sarayu18, Mar 21, 2011.

1. sarayu18

sarayu18 Senior IL'ite

I am drinking Sukumaram Kashayam every morning empty stomach for cleaning my uterus for any toxic substances after I had miscarraige.

Did anybody drink sukumara kashayam. If yes, what was the reason for which you were drinking. How effective was the medicine in solving your problems. Please share your experiences.

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

hi sarayu

I was drinking Sukumara Kashayam before the first pregnany, after one year of marriage, but after delivery my daughter gone to gods feet leaving me.

According to my FIL advise, i drank. He told it will clear the uterus, ovaries, and related to uterus parts. it will increase the pregnancy rates and it will give energy to uterus for carrying fetus.

You have to drink this for one month, when drinking this you should not have IC upto next AF come. After the new cycle you want to keep IC. Apart from this i don't know.

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Information taken from web
    Sukumaram Kashayam
    According to Philosophy – this medication is very effective when women generally fail to conceive due to raktagula (lack of blood or blood flow) and vaginal disorders.Helps in discomfort and unpleasant symptoms associated with your menstrual cycle and pregnancy

It’s very effective to open the obstruction of female urogenital system

During pregnancy nourishes the mother and child and after delivery help in recovery and lactation.

Recommended Intake:
    Please maintain an hour gap/half hour gap between taking this product and any other allopathic medication . Avoid tea or coffee at least half hour before or after taking this medication.

To be taken preferably in the morning and evening 10-15 minute before a meal with lukewarm water/honey

How long to use: Can be taken for years depend upon the clinical condition.

Side Effects and interaction: - not none

4. sarayu18

sarayu18 Senior IL'ite

Thanks very much subakutty..

I decided to drink because I am still bleeding 11 weeks after miscarriage. I thought drinking this would cleanse my uterus, so that I could stop bleeding.