Primolut N and Conception - trying to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by AbinayaR, Mar 4, 2011.

1. AbinayaR

AbinayaR New IL'ite

Hello friends

Im new to this forum and this is my first post here.
    Im 25 yrs old got married last August'10 and planning for a baby. Faced a MC in October.
    I used to have a 30 days cycle and the period will last for 4 days. But before 2 yrs I suffered with irregular periods due to PCOD. I corrected myself with the help of my gyn before 6months of my wedding.
    We started planning actively for a baby rite from the end of December. But in Jan Im diagnised with Hypothyrodism and under treatment for the past 1 month. Due to that I got my periods delayed in the month of Jan. I got it on 12th of Jan as it shud be on 6th. After Jan I didnt get my periods till now and consulted a gyn on 43rd day as all the preg test came -ve.
    Gyn asked me to have Primolut n for 2times a day for 5 days.
    She said I will get my periods on 5 to 7 days from stopping the tablet. Tablet got over on 28th Morning and till now there are no signs of periods in my body. Instead Im feeling very tired, sleepy, often threatend to vomit but never vomited and often feeling giddiness for the past 3 days.
    Took a preg test in the morning but came -ve again :( . So depressed and couldnt face my relatives as well.
    Wanted to check is anyone came across similar situation and is there any possibility of conception at this stage. (I'll be the most happiest person if I conceive by this month itself).

2. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi ABhinaya:hiya
    i also have high TSH...and taking thyronorm dailly......this situation is like we have to take this medicine lifelong and we can not stop in between....:crazyhope your doctor informed u this.

other thing is please check your prolactin.