IVF treatment in Srushti

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by satsai, Dec 10, 2010.

1. satsai

satsai New IL'ite

IVF success in srushti

Dear All,

I had one failed IVF in US.Iam planning to do IVF in chennai.I have got good comments about ishwarya.I also want to hear success stories of those who have done IVF in srushti and ishwarya.Iam very depressed and want to take a decision soon.Pl all you earliest reply is appreciated.

2. malarkodichenna

malarkodichenna New IL'ite

Re: IVF success in srushti

Go to this website and you will get all details about treatment and other things. By the way where are you located ? choose hospital nearer to you.

visit this website for details on IVF chennai - Iswarya Fertility center.

3. satsai

satsai New IL'ite

Hello all,

All of your earliest reply is appreciated.Please help me

4. rdhivya88

rdhivya88 New IL'ite

Dear Sister,

Hope you are doing great. May this message reach you and give you hope. I found a good Dr and God has gifted me with a beautiful child. I am replying to your Question, so that our fellow ladies can get help. As you know, we in this technology world rely on google and yahoo unlike our older generation. One way its good and another way its misleading also.

I am based in Chennai and I have consulted many doctors so far. I would recommend Dr Samundi Sankari at Srushti Fertility center as a very good expert in IVF and infertility care.

I am a ISO consultant and I value all services. Though Srushti was ISO certified, what was more attractive was Dr Samundi and her team. Always smiling and totally involved in the procedure. We mostly discussed about life and we developed a very good rapport with the doctor. I felt safe and thanked God that I am in safe hands.

I heard from so many people and she is one down to earth person. I have heard and also read a lot of good things about her. So I would confidently recommend you to see Dr Samundi for your infertility problem. Stress free treatment. She holds the Best Distinguishing Physician Award from US for her expertise.

Anyone looking for a good fertility center in India, I would recommend Srushti.

All the best ladies. I love you all. May God bless us with love and future.

5. rdhivya88

rdhivya88 New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

Hope you are doing great. May this message reach you and give you high spirits.

I found Dr Samundi and God gifted me a beautiful child through her after a lot of struggle running around for many years. I am writing here, so that our fellow ladies can get help.

As you know, we in this technology world rely on google and yahoo unlike our older generation. One way its good and another way its misleading also. So I would request those mothers who got pregnant with Dr Samundi help to discuss their experience with her.

My Experience with Dr:

Think positive. Think you are going to get pregnant. Dont bother too much about the result. But it will happen for sure. This is what she said to us and it helped us so much to get rid of the stress. We were always given enough time to discuss and we were explained about the follicular development and given continuous positive vibes to make us confident. I think that is the reason we got positive result.

Best regards.

6. PriyaEzhil

PriyaEzhil New IL'ite

Hi All,

I'm TTC for 3 years. I consulted Dr.Samundi Sankari.
    Everything was fine with me and my hubby except that I has PCOD.
    We tried our 1st IUI 2 months ago, but it failed.
    Doctor did laproscopy last month and I'm going to try 2nd IUI this month.
    Hoping to get the good news.
    Please keep me in your prayers