How long you try to conceive w/ PCOS & a sucess story

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Mitch, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Mitch

Mitch New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I"m looking forward a friend who's on TTC with PCOS and those who already win with the journey with PCOS, its will really be a big help inspiration like me on this track of TTC.

Im almost 9 months on trying to conceive Dr. prescibe me METFORMIN
    I'am 28 yrs. old all the examination was normal for me Irregular period also was a problem to me & 10 kilo need to reduce weight 72kl hmm :( long journey might take to concieve

2. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Reduce the weight it should help you fight 90% of the battle. Eat less carbs and more protein, walk 30 mins daily and drink water in which methi seeds have been soaked overnight. You should see results within 3 months. Also ensure your DH has a normal sperm test. In many cases, that can be an issue so if you know about it before hand, doc can advise you of proper procedures.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mitch,
    I am with PCOS & high prolactin counts. Just reduce the extra Kg. It will do the wonder. It will bring your periods to regular. Then the TTC becomes true meaning full!
    I was with 58 Kg when we started our TTC journey, lost 6 Kgs in after knowing PCOS & IR. Had metformin, controlled the diet & regular walking. All these helped me to have a control over PCOS! If interested, check out the weight loss clubs in IL. Join in those & get motivated towards weight loss!
    Nothing is impossible in this world. With true spirit & determination you can achieve the milestone of pregnancy. Be positive, walk ahead in TTC with positive spirits.
    Baby dust to you.

4. Mitch

Mitch New IL'ite

Dear IL friend,

Thanks for the reply, this really inspire me & giving me hope that I can surpass this, anyways I was really in a diet thanks vasumathy for the info yes I'm going to join that weight loss forum thanks again ladies.