IVF treatment in Ishwarya Fertility clinic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ppurushothaman, Nov 13, 2010.

1. ppurushothaman

ppurushothaman New IL'ite

Dear all

I Plan to take IVF treatment. Is that Ishwarya Fertility clinic is good.

I have already taken many treatment and spend more. This is the first time iam planning for ivf

Please advice

Priya

2. malarkodichenna

malarkodichenna New IL'ite

iswarya is good. i got treated there and i was referred there by one of my friend. and i delivered in iswarya too.

when i got treated there , 12 of us did ivf on same day. 8 were successful. results are very good

initially u will have to meet either dr shanthi , dr kavitha or dr yasotha. the will give you few basic tests and get your detailed history. then u will be meeting dr chandralekha who is the chief reproductive medicine consultant there. and your treatment course will be decided by her.

care will be good there.

its near ambika appalam depot opposite to sangeetha hotel

3. ppurushothaman

Dear malarkodichenna

Thank you for your reply. Iam really worried about my position. because for the five years we are taking tablets and never got any good news. This is for the first time we planned for IVF treatement.

I have an request with you. How long you were in a treatment with Ishwarya and what is the cost of ivf treatment

4. PPrasath

PPrasath Senior IL'ite

Hi malarkodichenna
    How was your IVF expereince?
    Can you please detail it more?
    I might undergo the procedure soon...

Hi ppurushothaman
    You tried for 5 years with tablets and what was the problem? did you find that out? IVF is the last resort.. did u try IUI? IUI is manyfolds cheaper than IVF..
    baby dust to you...

5. ppurushothaman

Dear Prasath

I never tried IUI treatment, because my husband sperm count is only 20 million. i have browsed in many websites that for low count ivf is best

so i suited to have ivf.

I planned to go to Ishwarya after lot of confusion.

Please suggest me the right way?

6. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    u can undergo IUI with sperm count 20 ml.My hubby 's count is only 10 ml still i am trying IUI .

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priya,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

Do check this post. Check the hospital & the patients(the people who are undertaking IVF at present) before proceeding.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...rtility-clinics-in-chennai-2.html#post1505011
    These days every hospital that takes up IVF is very crowded. Check the lab facilities, staffs, doctor's availability before deciding on some hospitals & gynecs.
    Baby dust to you.

8. PPrasath

PPrasath Senior IL'ite

Hi ppurushothaman
    i am Thara...
    and as Swatir23 has mentioned you might stil go for IUI
    But it depends on your comfort and doctors decision.
    i found the below link to have so many list of hospitals @ chennai and most of them do have IVf facility
    I myself was amazed looking at the options.
    But my advice to you is ur confidence in doctor and the closeness of hospi to ur house...
    Personally i find the follicular study etc etc very tiring if travels adds up

Vasu can this link be added to our A-Z if it is not already there?
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/personal-services/3494-good-infertility-clinics-in-chennai.html

Many many thnaks Vasu

9. malarkodichenna

malarkodichenna New IL'ite

@ prasath and purosothaman,

Initially you will have to have a detailed history taking with dr kavitha or shanthi or some other i dont remember the name.. all these are full time gynaecologists there. so u dont have to bother much.

after having few basic investigations and history , you will have to take appointment with dr chandralekha. by the time you meet chief chandralekha your test results like hormones , etc will be ready.

then she will decide the treatment course. you will find her very talented from the way she talks and decides treatment . no doubt about it. she performs all diagnostic laparoscopy and other surgeries.

My friend IVF done recently in adyar in iswarya. She was succesful in the 1st attempt. when she did ivf , along with her 6 others , 4 of them were successful/

only negative is that the rooms wont be big. but this wont be a problem.if you want luxurious rooms you can go to iswarya coimbatore center or at palani.

They got all services right from ivf to delivery to all gynecological services. i would strongly recommend iswarya.

If you have any other doubts do let me know.

10. satsai

satsai New IL'ite

Hi priya,

Did you start your ivf treatment in iswaryapl keep me posted because iam also planning to do ivf in chennai