LH and FSH

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by PinkRuby, Sep 19, 2010.

1. PinkRuby

PinkRuby New IL'ite

Hi All Members

I am new here...
    Married since 3 years with no kids and my age is 26.
    I am so desperate, infact its my MIL who keeps on taunting me time to time about baby which is my dream too...

Well I have hormonal imbalance and my FSH and LH hormones are not normal and there is no period since months, yes I got it tested but no sign of pregnancy. I am also having weight issues and have to loose 16 kgs .My gyna told me that I should loose weight which is 70% cure for my problem.She also told my that my weight is making my periods irregular and forbade me from having rice and roti... People here can you suggest me any diet? I will keep myself regular here ...Please help me..

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  2. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

your doc is 100% correct. if you control your weight your irregular periods will go away. walk or do gym for 30 minutes everyday and control your carbs (less rice n roti, more veggies, salads, protein) will help you in the weight loss process.

I lost 10kgs and was able to conceibve after that. so do not loose hope. ignore your mil and focus on improving your health and lifestyle.

3. PinkRuby

PinkRuby New IL'ite

thanks sis your comment really motivated me...I am looking for a proper diet and this is exactly what gyna said that I need protein diet...

4. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

I would like to second pmahensa here.

Drink more water,preferably warm

Reduce rice intake,have fruits/raw or boiled veggies,sprouts etc

Cut down junk foods

Join a gym and do treadmill,stretches and similar exercises advised for weight reduction.

Walk for at least 45 mins in a day

Good Luck!

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pink Ruby,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

26 is not a bad age. Overweight is always a big issue. It will disturb or reproductive organs very badly! Hope you have taken the right decision to reduce. Its a good sign!

Modify your life style. Eat more vegetables, fruits, greens, proten rich & fiber rich food! Check the low GI foods & replace it with high GI. Try Oats too! It will do wonder to you. Also go for regular exercises, at least walking for 30 mins each day! Just follow the things regularly.

Check the weight loss forum, you can find many who is doing the job wonderfully. You will get great support too!

All the best to you weight loss & baby dust to you.

6. PinkRuby

PinkRuby New IL'ite

thanks sisters, I am going through the link about forum guidelines...

actually I needed a proper diet plan, so anyone:hiya

7. Applepie01

Applepie01 Senior IL'ite

Hi Pink,

First of all , just be full of positive spirits like im GONNA lose weight.This positive belief within you helps you a lot.

With regards to your diet just try eating lot of fruits for breakfast and have a cup of cooked vegetables for the lunch or boiled lentils ( if you are used to eating rice or rotis just have them on alternate days). Just eat in small portions i mean eat five times a day but in smaller quantities.Last of all exercise does help you a lot, though you don see a sudden change it does helps walk for around 30 minutes and do cycling .Overall just engage in doing exercises for atleast 40 minutes daily. Don starve but eat in a healthy way

Don worry things should be getting your way

All the best

8. MeMyslef

MeMyslef New IL'ite

Hi Pink,

Were in same journey I to have hormonal imbalance I'm 27 yrs. old and Dr said I need to reduce weight around 11 kg. & my period is very abnormal, 4 months I was delayed. when to a Dr. she make Ultrasound check up & see something big thing in my ovary Dr. was suspecting I'm pregnant then she ask me to make testing for B HCG. its come's negative that I'm not pregnant and so by tomorrow we have an appointment. for fallow up check it might be for my menstrual period & later to fallow up for my FSH,Prolactin,TSH and what so ever

I'm not working just staying home there are time i do sleep till 11 am :) first thing was I'm drinking juice made of 1pc grape fruit with little warm water and salt to taste and later before i do exercise I'm doing again green tea w/honey & add little pcs of lemon after or in between exercise I'm drinking again green tea, I do sweat more if Im drinking the tea while its little bit warm,my lunch steam cabbage with some slice, grill meat or some slice of hum and later if i do feel hungry i do eat fruits and drinking lots of water in night I'm drinking milk and bread
    in doing exercise try to have some exercise CD's because if i do used that i feel more active on doing so and I do run in treadmill for around 30 mints
    best of luck I wish we will conceive soon :cheers

<script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '2ea71de0-c6b9-4987-94a5-f1858c890ee1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '2ea71de0-c6b9-4987-94a5-f1858c890ee1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '2ea71de0-c6b9-4987-94a5-f1858c890ee1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>