Right leg pain before periods?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Indhukarthi, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Indhukarthi

Indhukarthi New IL'ite

Friends,

I m getting severe pain in my right leg 4 to 5 days before my periods starts. at the beggining it was mild. but now a days i m getting severe pain that too in the right leg alone? why is it like that? does any of you fell the same?

and also for the past 6 to 7 months , i get spotting ( little bleeding) 3 day before my periods start. really it makes me feel very unconfortable and restless? what makes these changes in our body? any of you facing the same problem?

please help me in clearing these doubts friends.

and also share if there are any other remedies that can asolve these problems please......

thanks a lot friends...

2. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

Indhukarthi,

I use to have leg pain 3-4 days before periods when i was in collage. I use to use high heels shoes that time. I stopped using it and pain stopped its own without any medication. Not sure if there is any medical reason to it. But i never used high heels after collage.

3. Indhukarthi

Indhukarthi New IL'ite

hi kinjal,

thanks a lot for your reply.....

But i never use heels as I had hip bone fracture 10 years before. i was adviced not to wear heels. so i never use it....

Dono the reason for this leg pain..hope our friends will give us a solution..thanks a lot dear...

4. apurish18

apurish18 Senior IL'ite

Hi Indhu

Even I have the same problem. One week before my period my right leg starts to pain, after getting period it will stop. I have pcos so I think I get that pain. In your case I don’t know . If u get any remedy let me know.

5. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends, Even I used to get single leg pain before periods start, though mine is irregular cycle and I myself dont know when i get my periods, i am also having PCOD. I believe the leg pain is due to the hormonal imbalance which is in my case.

6. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi....I used to have this issue years ago and the few things which I did towards handlinig this...if i wore heels, only wore the block heels..and not too high ones...two, when the pain started to build up, I woudl place my feet in a tub with warm water and a spoon of salt which gave considerable relief..and finally, I slept with my feet elevated with a pillow and has worked. Typically with weight gain courtesy of PCOD/ Chikungunya, this tends to pop up as a pre-menstrual syndrome. Nothing to be majorly concerned about ....usually tends to go away with these steps and a lil bit of weight loss.