How to upload pictures to my public / private album?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Laxmi, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Here are the steps to upload pictures to the public / private albums:

1. Go to the User CP here: http://www.indusladies.com/forums/usercp.php

2. Click the "Pictures & Albums" on the left side of the page under "Networking"

3.The albums page loads with the existing albums besides an option to "Add Album". Click the Add Album link or button.

1.JPG

4.Enter Title, Description, Album type ( public or private) and hit the "Submit" button.

2.JPG

5. Start uploading pictures by clicking the link "Click here to upload pictures" or the button "Upload pictures"

3.JPG

6. In the upload pictures page you will see the option "Picture Limits" where you can check your quota of Pictures remaining and Space Remaining.

7. Though the picture dimension can be higher than the said 600*600 pixels where resizing will be done, ensure that the picture size is within the limit of 1.91Mb

8. Browse in your system and select the pictures and hit the "Upload Pictures" button.

4.JPG

Your album is ready now with the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010

2. latha85

latha85 Silver IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

I have a problem to read my picture album comments.....when i click to read...it show a bulltin message....that is error message.....what can i do now..to get out this problem...could u help me ....

I hope u get my message ...Thank you very much...

With Regards,
    Latha

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi latha,

I see that there is no problem in viewing the comments in your picture album.
    Could you try it once again and find out if it is the same?

Meanwhile, because to this post, I got to view the beautiful pic of you and your family :-D. Thanx.

4. latha85

latha85 Silver IL'ite

oh...thank you saraswathy.....

to give me a immediate reply....there is no problem to visitors to see the picture......but i cant do it...when i want to open it...""invalid picture specified If u followed a valid link Please notify the administrater" this message only i saw.... what can i do now??

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Oh ok Latha...will ask Laxmi to have a look at it then. She will be able to identify whats the issue there.

Bye

6. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Yes me too enjoyed seeing the pictures of you and your family. Baby looks so lovely and cute with Malli poo.

Coming to the issue that you are seeing, are you still facing this? Because in all of those pictures I see that you have replied to the comments posted by other ILites. Does that mean that you could see the comments and not the picture? Also give us the sequence of action with links wherever necessary, that is triggering this error: "Invalid Picture".

Answers to these questions will help us trouble shoot the issue.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  7. latha85

latha85 Silver IL'ite

thank you laxmi....for step in my profile...and your comments about the photos....

ya still i have the problem.....in the three pictures..i face the trouble in only one picture ....which is in my album cover,,....the other two is quite good....there is no problem...i can see comments and give reply.....

but the album cover picture is give to me trouble...pls help me...

thank you

8. munnyshaji

munnyshaji New IL'ite

enquiry

:ideahow can i post my pictures here in IL...

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: enquiry

Hello Munnyshaji
    You cannot posts your pictures in the public forum here as it is against our forum etiquette. But you can upload your pictures in your album and this http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/41013-how-upload-pictures-my-public.html will help you to do it.
    You can even add it as your avatar and this http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/36-how-do-i-add-avatar.html will help you to do so.

10. abathy

abathy Bronze IL'ite

i am unable to approve comments to my photo in my album. i selected the message and clicked on 'approve', but i get an error stating 'You did not select any valid messages'.

could you pls help me on how to approve the message?

thanks in advance