How can I register?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by Induslady, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Registration at Indusladies is easy and takes less than 2 minutes! Please follow the simple steps below:
    • Click on Register in the homepage left menu (or) on the purple menu bar above. Alternatively click here.
    • Decide a username as per our username guidelines, choose a password and provide a valid email address.
    • Provide the additional required information like “Where do you live?” etc.
    • Click “Complete Registration” at the bottom of the page and you will be sent an activation email.
    • Login to your email account and click on the link provided in your activation email.
      (If you don't find the activation email in your inbox, kindly check the junk mail / bulk mail / spam mail folder. Sometimes it gets delivered there).
    • Registration is complete on activating your registration. You are all set to participate in the community!
    Still need help? Please write to induslady@indusladies.com

Note: Registering in the site gives you access to participate in the forums & comment in our blogs.
    To write your own blogs in the blogspace, you need special access. Refer this for more details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008

2. visalakshi

visalakshi New IL'ite

Can i have a blog of my own? How to start ? I have a few questions for IL friends. How to ask?

Vidya

3. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.