1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

About kumkumapoo

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sanju, Jul 11, 2007.

1. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Can anyone tell uses of kumkumupuvu & how to use .If we take it in milk will the complexion improve plz say how 2 use.how much quatity should we use & say any uses of it plz.

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Re: say me about kumkumapoo

dear sanju,
    kumkumapoo is supposed to help improve the complexion in the baby that u carry, and they use it in food that is apart from taking it in milk, in kheer to enhance the color, but let me tell u, my brother in law got kumkumapoo all the way from italy for me when i was carrying my first daughter, but she is born on the darker side but the second one is all fair, now u tell me who held the color from getting released...regards sunkan

5 people like this.
  3. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Thanku sukan for replying 2 my post.i just whted 2 know about kukumapoo .my mom is giving me at night mixing it in milk.Is there any harm taking it.wht we call kukumapoo in english can any1 tell me.

4. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sanju,

Actually from olden days we had a belief that if we take kukumapoo ,it enhance baby's colour.Even my mom took for me imported one, but i am not that fair....when i was carrying i was informed by one of my aunt that it is taken to maintain our body's heatness....preventing kid from getting cold...

Between kukumapoo is called as "SAFFRON STRANDS" in english.

Regards,
    USHA.

3 people like this.
  5. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Re: Tell me about kumkumapoo

Acutually i am not married i just whted 2 take it is there any harm taking it r only pregnet ladies sholud take.

6. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

Re: Tell me about kumkumapoo

hello

anyone can take kunkumappoo...it is used in sweets..kheer to enhance the taste..or in milk to keep body cool...it can be mixed with milk and applied on skin to improve skin tone...but as sunkan said you take kun...for the first kid when pregnant and the second one is fair..!!...
    no idea about taking it daily...my idea is dont overdo anything..take it once in a while....the idea about a fair kid depends on the genes and not in kunk..poo

sathya