1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-aging Cream..which Brand is better??

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Rachanasudharsh, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Rachanasudharsh

Rachanasudharsh Senior IL'ite

I want to start using antiaging cream for my skin.
    Which one will be better?? Ponds age miracle or olay total effects??
    Has anybody used any of these creams?
    Please suggest.

2. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

of course olay. ponds has retinol palmitate which is a little harsh to many skins on th e long run. your sun sensitivity increases. but if you are using permananently try somethng good like vichy or marykay or amway. it goes on long .

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

I would recommend Olay between the two but then personally, I prefer LifeCell Cream...Works really really great... you can google search some products "eyecreamreviews"....choose your own, one that suits your needs and your budget ;)

4. deepthijv

deepthijv Bronze IL'ite

Hello,

I used Olay total effects and it did not do any good to my skin, i donot suggest olay, once you stop using it it even worsens skin. I donot have an idea about ponds

I have read the below sugegstions and tips

The best way to prevent skin damage is to avoid episodes of excessive exposure to sun during the hours of 10am to 4pm. Harsh ultra violet rays from the sun hastens the process of ageing, causes wrinkles, skin burns and may finally cause skin cancer.
    Another way of taking care is a daily preventive skin care routine. As part of a regular routine, it is advisable to wash the face with a mild soap that contains moisturizers. Alkaline soaps should be avoided. The skin should be patted dry and immediately lubricated with a water based moisturizer. Many creams and lotions are available for wrinkle protection, although very few have been proven to be effective. Soap / cream that contains salicylic acid can help remove old skin. It is very important to rub gently.

Browse and look for creams which have salicylic acid

All the best

Deepthi

5. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

products w/ salicylic acid usually results to skin redness...i wouldn't want that... maybe you should go to a physician before using products w/ salicyclic acid contents...

:thumbsup have a safe choice

6. sonjabe44

sonjabe44 New IL'ite

I'm not one for writing reviews, but after using Olay's Wrinkle Smoothing - I wanted to share my thoughts with others who might consider purchasing this product-- save your money!! I used the cream around my eyes for 2 weeks and noticed ZERO improvement. Actually, the skin around my eyes became slightly irritated. It would be nice if the company would note that this product should not be used by anyone with the slightest of sensitive skin.

If you are really concerned about the lines on your face, save your money for a great overall skincare regime as was recommended by my dermatologist. He recommended the Made from Earth products, specifically the Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum.

My sister first tried the Made from Earth Vitamin Firming Serum. Within 3 days, she called me and told me how much she loved the serum! Her "crows feet" were already dissipating, but better than that, she loved the fact that her freckles had vanished! I didn't see this in the clinical trials and don't think the results are typical for this reaction, but she is thrilled! She has now added Made from Earth to her Christmas list and I am thrilled!!

7. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I really like the Signature Club A products from Adrienne Arpel. She sells exclusively on HSN. I was skeptical but saw her demonstrating and have been using her stuff for a couple years now. It is really good, very mild, nice smell, you can see the difference. Her argan oil line is also very good if you especially want hydration. She runs kits when she has her specials and the prices for th epackages are really good. For those who are taking off eye makeup, her melt downs are tops.

8. helenwlsn5

helenwlsn5 New IL'ite

I have also tried Olay total effects, but it doesn't works properly. Thanks for all the advice and tips.

9. payalreddy32

payalreddy32 New IL'ite

Olay is anyday better and even try Aveeno positively ageless. Thats the best one I used.

10. AnushaJ

AnushaJ New IL'ite

Why dont you try for CACI's amino lift peptide cream-UK Based..its giving best result so far...Its available in Indian markets too.I had tried the same.showing best results in short term itself.