1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of rough spots on face

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by usr12, Jan 12, 2010.

1. usr12

usr12 New IL'ite

Hello ILs,

I have some sandlike small, white projections and spots on my face which is makeing my face very rough. These spots are like milia but very small (like a white head but with no pus) ..This has been there on my face from childhood mainly under the eyes but nowadays this is on my entire face . I have no hormones related problems and live a healthy life style:rant.. I tried several treatments (herbal/homeopathy/alopathy etc) and skin products but found little improvement.. My skin is kind of dry so I use moist /sun screen etc.. I also have some red spots on my cheecks/hands and back wherever there is a hair follicle

Did any of you come across such a problems , please share if you know any effective remedy to get a smooth skin..

Thanks in advance !!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010

2. usr12

usr12 New IL'ite

23 views no replies . Any suggestions please

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

USR

I dont know whether its related to any medical condition or not...but recently I read on internet that there is a face mask made out of miracle whip cream...

Kraft Miracle Whip cream (Kraft brand is specific..not just any other whip cream)

just tie your hair back, and spread this whip cream on your face and neck and wait for 10 mins and wash off with warm water and then cold water and pat your face dry. You would see that your face would start glowing.it would remove those white heads and black heads soo efficiently...even without the pus or any rubbing.

This whip cream has vinegar in it, so it acts like the AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) where it removes the dead cells and skin on face and when you wash your face you can see the dead skin peeling off like small rubber kind of balls.

Dont leaave it for more than 10 mins on face as it would cause redness (again this redness would calm down after few mins nothing serious).

Search in google for miracle whip cream face mask and you would find how some ladies used it and found the difference. I did try it once, and it was amazing as I i had some black spots from acne, I wanted to use something natural to lighten those spots and it did work. I want to use this once in a week. But the first time when I used it, my face did feel very bright.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  4. usr12

usr12 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot SriVdya.. Will try this out soon..

5. goodu

goodu New IL'ite

Hi srividya.. where i can buy this product in Chennai or any website to sale online..??:thumbsup

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Are there any homeremedies to reduce dark spots at home?

7. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

Eggplant, being rich in antioxidants, can also be used to remove freckles and make them less noticeable. Slice one fresh eggplant into thick pieces. Place the slices over the affected skin. Gently rub the eggplant slices in a circular motion and leave them on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Follow this remedy once daily for about a week to notice improvement in the appearance of your skin. The freckles will be lightened considerably after a few weeks.