1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

What is your current skin care routine?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Snowprincess, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Snowprincess

Snowprincess New IL'ite

Hi everyone, :hiya I think it would be good to share your CURRENT skin care routine so that others might have an idea of what kinds of products out there actually work or not. Share your skin care routine, daytime and night time. Please state them using the following format below. Thanks! :)

1. Skin type ( e.g. OILY or DRY)

2. Specific Skin Problem ( If you have a specific problem like acne, or hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne scars, big pores, etc... If none, simply say none.)

3. Products being used. (State the products that you are currently using, if you have different skin routine during the day time and night time, simply state which ones do you use on which time.)

4. How long have you been using the products? Is it/Are they effective or not? ( Please answer these important questions. ) You can also give your comments about the products or tell us any opinions you have.

Thanks and hope to read your answers...:cheers

2. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Hi Snowprincess,

first of all i would like to say that your username is good :).

1. Skin type : NORMAL SKIN

2. Specific Skin Problem: No SKIN PROBLEM

3. Products being used: After shower i use Ayur Moisturiser, I have been using this for many years. Soap i use is Medimix, thrice a day i wash my face ; only with water twice( no soap) and in the evening I use mild face wash(FA which has honey), at night during winter I apply ponds cream.

4. How long have you been using the products? as stated above.

Cheers!! :cheers
    Pandu

3. sophia5rt

sophia5rt New IL'ite

1. Skin type ( . OILY )

2. Specific Skin Problem ( acne scars)• To prevent acne / breakouts due to blocked pores, use a mild soap-free cleanser to cleanse your face at least 2-3 times a day.
    • If you have acne or very acne-prone skin then monthly salicylic peels help in unclogging your pores and prevent acne breakouts.
    • Also, avoid touching your face or picking on any bumps or acne – that will only aggravate the problem
    I use Kaya s facewah for sensitive skin

3. Products being used. I really like Kaya's products cause they are experts

4. How long have you been using the products? Is it/Are they effective or not? For 1 and half years... The creams are dam nice!!!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  4. prettyguns

prettyguns Silver IL'ite

Hi Snowprincess

I am really bad in taking care of myself but have somehow managed to establish a routine now -

Skin type - oily
    Specific skin problems - pimples and pimple scars, very sensitive and prone to breakup if makeup is used
    Skin regime -
    Morning after waking up - Scrubbing face with St.Ives Apricot Scrub (have used this product for over 10 years now)
    Around 10.30 am - Washing face with Neutrogena Face Wash (using for 2 years now) and applying Garnier face cream (using for 6 months), after that a little dusting of Lakme compact powder (used for past 10 years), lipstick for the lips and lo! ready to go to work.
    Since most of my work is outdoors, I have to use Dettol Face Wet wipes often to clean my face and reapply compact powder
    Night 8.00pm - back home, washing face with Neutogena Face Wash and letting it free with no creams for the night etc
    Before sleeping - Applying Garnier Under Eye Cream (using for 6 months)

Thrice a week - Oriflame Tomato Face Mask (recent buy, hardly used for 1 month) in the morning for 30 mins before washing face

Once in 3 months - visiting beautician for facial with steam to remove to blackheads

I think the St Ives Apricot scrub was the best product I ever used, ever since using that, my face skin has been pretty healthy.

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI snowprincess,

1. Skin type (DRY TO NORMAL)

2. Specific Skin Problem ( If you have a specific problem like acne, or hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne scars, big pores, etc... If none, simply say none.) SUFFERING FROM ECZEMA SO SKIN BECOMES DRY ADN ITS SENSITIVE

3. Products being used. (State the products that you are currently using, if you have different skin routine during the day time and night time, simply state which ones do you use on which time.) I USE SIMPLE PRODUCTS FROM UK, I CLEANSE, TONE AND MOISTURISE IN THE MOISTURISER I ADD A LITTLE BABY GEL TO MAKE MY SKIN LOOK FRESH I DO ALL THS IN THE MORNING AND TWICE A WEEK I WASH MY FACE WITH SIMPLE FACE WASH UPON USINGIT EVRYDAY IT MAKES MY SKIN MORE SENSITIVE AND HARSH, I USE SIMPL FACIAL SCRUB ONCE A WEEK.

4. How long have you been using the products? Is it/Are they effective or not? ( Please answer these important questions. ) You can also give your comments about the products or tell us any opinions you have. HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR OVER 10YRS AND THEY HAVE MADE A GREAT DIFFERNECE TO MY SKIN AS MY SKIN IS VERY SENSITIVE AND I CAANOT USE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS HAVE TRIED A FEW LIKE NIVEA AND PONDS

love
    alpa:cheers