You are already
a member and logged in!
Information from Google search
The neck is one of the most neglected parts of the body in terms of wrinkles and wrinkle-prevention. The irony of this is that it is also one of the areas of the body most vulnerable to fine lines. This is because the skin is much thinner on the neck than it is on the face, making it more susceptible to UV damage from natural sunlight and any other forms of UV light.
Wrinkles are fine lines or crease in the skin surface because of which skin becomes loose and sagging. When the elasticity of the skin gets destroyed because of age and other factors like improper care, unbalanced diet, and stress it results in wrinkles or aging lines. Also causes include low levels of hyaluronic acid, free radical damage, decreased production of elastic fibers and decreased production of new skin cells wrinkles are generally found around the eyes, necks, and cheeks.
Early appearance of wrinkles are due to stress, smoking habit, and unbalanced diet like not taking Vitamin E-rich foods, which is good for skin; because of harmful affects of ultraviolet sun rays; various ecological factors; and wrong dieting practice to reduce body weight.
Causes for Wrinkles
Symptoms for Wrinkles
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Dos and don’ts for Wrinkles
Wrinkles or any other tooth-related problem is really painful and disturbing. It affects our life and our daily activities completely. The main causes of tooth decay are germs in tooth, cavity in tooth, excess consumption of junk foods and sweets and chocolates. Improper brushing, poor quality of toothpaste and toothbrush is also responsible for wrinkles. Some study shows that stress and mental tension and anxiety worsen the wrinkles and other problems.
Symptoms that are most usually observed in case of wrinkles are:
Skin becomes loose and sagging near the eyes, cheeks, necks, and hands which get easily noticeable with age.
Fine lines or crease observed in the skin surface.
Remedies for Wrinkles:
Neck wrinkle care and treatment is very important for a nicer, younger appearance. The effects of aging on the dermal layer are significant. Wrinkles are generally divided into two categories: That is the fine wrinkles or surface lines and deep wrinkles. Natural wrinkle remedies can vary from face massages, to natural face masks you can make in your own kitchen to using scientifically proven technical methods.
Beware of reflective surfaces. It's always the same sun up there, but circumstances on Earth do change. Keep in mind that the wrinkling effects of the sun will be strongest off light-colored (and therefore reflective) surfaces, such as snow, sand, and concrete.
Laser resurfacing is performed under "conscious sedation" and the patient remains awake. Plastic surgical procedures like surgical facelifts, brow lifts, etc. are also helpful in the treatment of wrinkles.
Glycolic acid is the most active and beneficial of the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids (AHAs) in skin care. Once inside the cells, the acid triggers new formations of collagen to plump cells and the ground substances in the skin to reduce wrinkles on the skin's surface.
Ther are also natural alternatives to expensive wrinkle treatments like Botox, chemical peels, and Restylane injections.
Wrinkles Treatment by Home Remedy
Wrinkles due to tiredness or tension are quickly removed with this wonderful treatment. Here you’ll find a list of natural wrinkle remedies and find tips on how to prevent wrinkles.
1.The best and easiest home remedy for wrinkles is the olive oil and pineapple mask.
This mask is not only great for removing wrinkles and fine line but it also hydrates and plumps up the skin. In addition, it naturally exfoliates dead skin cells and clean out your pores. Pineapple contains bromeliad which is a natural digestive enzyme and will help “eat” away all the dead skin cells and dirt. Pineapple is also a anti-inflammatory -- so this mask especially great for adult acne wrinkle.
To make the mask combine the following:
.cup of pineapple chunks. Make sure to rinse off the syrup first.
.Then apply 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
.You can mash the pineapple chunks with a fork or even better put every into a blender and blend until smooth.
.Then apply the mask to your face, neck, and chest and lie down and rest for 20 minutes or so.
.Then rinse very well – this is best to do before a shower – and pat dry.
2. Take 2 apricots, after de-seeding them, finely chop and puree along with their skin. Add 2 tablespoons of honey and the juice of one lime along with a little cold milk. Blend all these to form a smooth paste. Apply on the forehead, face and the neck. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes. Now take some lukewarm water in a basin and add to it the juice of one lemon. Wash your face with this water. Your face glows and radiates freshness. The worry and furrow lines are minimized. The apricot nourishes while the lime juice tightens the skin.
3. Take a cup of rice powder and to this add enough milk and rosewater to make a thick paste. Apply evenly all over the forehead, face and the neck area. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes. Try and relax and not move any facial muscles when this paste is applied on the face. After 20-30 minutes when it cakes up, splash cold water on your face, rinse and wash off. The skin appears very taut and the wrinkles seem to have "straightened" out or wrinkles and lines disappeared altogether.
4. Use glycerine and egg as a anti-wrinkle lotion. Especially good for wrinkles on the hands and the neck. Take the white of an egg in a bowl and add to it 2 tablespoons of glycerine and 2 tablespoons of rose water. Stir well and then apply this lotion on the wrinkled skin as well as on the neck. Sit still and leave it on for 10-12 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
5. Apply the leftover eggwhites in the bottom of the shell to the lines under your eyes.
6. Sandalwood powder- Add a few drops of water to half a tablespoon of the powder. Apply the paste all over the face, neck (in upward and outward direction) and hands. Avoid eye area. Let dry. Wash with tepid water. This reduces wrinkles and fine lines while fighting acne and blemishes.
7. Make a natural homemade paste using (1-2 tablespoon) juices of sugar cane and (2-3 teaspoon) turmeric powder, which is the most effective herb used in every kitchen and keep it aside for five minutes. Gently apply on aging lines (wrinkles) and let it dry for 10-15 minutes, then wash your face using clean water. This is one of the most effective natural remedy for wrinkles. This is one of the useful home remedies for wrinkles.
Rubbing down wrinkles around the eyes, neck, and other areas with coconut oil before sleep increases blood circulation and promote relaxation to the skin. This is helpful in to get rid of wrinkles
8. A good facial massage improves blood circulation, reduces wrinkles, tones your skin, and gives a new life to the tired and dead skins.
Massage the wrinkles prone area for ten minutes with the central part of the pineapple fruit, which is hard or with its fresh juice then wash your face or on the neck,using cold water. It slows down the aging lines.
9. Make a mixture using natural honey (half teaspoon) and fresh chopped ginger (one teaspoon) and eat it daily at sun rise. This is one of the important home remedies for wrinkles. This is how to get rid of wrinkles
10.You can also use the freshly prepared juices of kheera (cucumber) or apple everyday on wrinkles as it is natural and effective treatment for curing wrinkles and slows down skin ageing. This is one of the best home remedies for wrinkles.
11. Lemon juice also works for reducing fine lines under eyes, neck, and hands. This is also very effective in minimizing the wrinkles and cleaning the skin surface.
12. Pamper your under eyes skin area by using egg white or castor oil, as it keeps the skin soft and nourishes with required nutrients in your body and slows down the aging sign (wrinkles). One of the useful home remedies for wrinkles.
Want to know how to prevent wrinkles? Try a face massage. A face massage is one of the best home remedies for preventing wrinkles. The benefits of a face massage are endless! A good face massage encourages blood circulation sending nourishing oxygen to skin cells. It can also help to:
firm the skin and underlying tissues
eliminate excess fluid – reducing puffy eyes
strengthened and tone muscle fibers
loosen and remove dead skin cells exposing healthier skin
increase skin moisture through sebum (oil) production.
Before the face massage make sure you start with a clean dry face. Then start at the forehead -- using all the fingers of both hands make light rapid circular motions starting at the top of the forehead and then work down to the eye area. Then continue making little circles starting at the crows feet area and then slowly move the under eye area and the bridge of the nose.
Then continue down to the cheeks, lips, and chin. For the area under the chin and the neck – lightly pinch and rub the skin between your thumb and forefingers. When you're finished, your face should have good color and feel invigorated.
Massage your skin using oils of flax seeds as it is very effective in getting rid of wrinkles.
Exercise Helps in Wrinkles Prevention.
You can help prevent wrinkles around your mouth with daily facial exercises. Pull exaggerated O and E shapes with your mouth for 30 seconds. Purse lips to right, centre and left of your face. Hold each movementt for 5 second. Repeat three times. Stick out your tongue as far as you can, keeping you eyes wide. You will feel all the muscles working. Repeat 10 times.
Yoga can minimize face wrinkles.
Regularly practicing yogamakes your life beautiful. Yoga can minimize aging signs, wrinkles on your face, increase blood circulations, and controls yourbody weight, improves your vision and gives a new life to your tired skins. Yoga helps in bringing out toxic substances, gives mental and physical strength, increases life span, body’s disease fighting capability increases, various other benefits can be easily avail by doing yoga.
Overturned or reversed yogic poses using hand as a stand and doing various other yogic postures for 10-15 minutes everyday can keep you youthful as ever, and rejuvenate your skins, improves the appearance from outside, makes the facial muscles strong, and removes wrinkles and various aging signs from your face, neck, hands naturally.
Healthy living can control your wrinkles so live stress free and develop some healthy practice for minimizing wrinkles
Dos and don’ts:
1.Your skin is soft so be gentle in its treatment and go only by natural treatment, as they are effective and also gives fast results.
2.Drink enough water as it keeps the skin glowing and removes unwanted materials from the body.
3.Use a natural sun protecting cream everyday as ultraviolet rays of the sun takes away the natural beauty of the skin and develops wrinkles around your eyes, necks, and any exposed skin surface.
4.Diet plays an important role for keeping you in good health and keeping the skin glowing and wrinkle free. Eat green vegetables, sprouts, eggs, fish, nuts, papaya, purple colored fruits, as it keeps you active and slows down the aging lines.
5.Drink plenty of fresh fruit juices instead of soft drinks.
6.If you want to look beautiful and reduce your wrinkles or fine line around eyes and necks stop smoking and avoid tea, beverages, and alcohols.
7.Do a face scrub using various natural home available products like turmeric, rose water, honey once or twice a week to keep it soft and clean this also reduce wrinkles or aging sign.
8.Live a stress free life and control your anger and always keep a beautiful smile on your face as it slow down wrinkle lines.
9.Avoid laser treatments, chemical-based injection to the skin to reduce aging lines or wrinkles on your skin. They are harmful and do not treat your skin naturally and safely.
10.Eat healthy food and avoid junk foods, oily foods, and do yoga regularly.
"Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest".
So don’t be upset if you have wrinkles. Follow these simple tips along with your determined, defined, refined mind set. Conceal your age with your wrinkle-free figure by taking proper preventive care. If the nose of Cleopatra had been a little shorter, it would have changed the history of the world .Who knows, today’s curse can become tomorrow’s blessing.