1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove the blackheads?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vichuchachu, Jun 11, 2009.

1. vichuchachu

vichuchachu Senior IL'ite

Hai Ladies,
    I think most of you will be facing the problem of blackheads on your nose. It really makes me look awkward. I tried out many ways to remove it, but the problem continues. If anyone have a good idea, please say me. It would be a great help to me.

vichuchachu

2. sweetgirl4flirt

sweetgirl4flirt New IL'ite

Hi,

I also have the same problem. My skin is dry but I still get many blackheads all over my face. My nose is especially bad. But I have seen that getting a facial done helps a lot. Black heads are mostly due to blocked pores and dead skin. So, try to get a good facial done at a parlour or do it at home, like I do. Make sure that you use a good face pack that suits your skin type. Most people leave this step which aggravates black heads.

Try this and let me know if it worked for you or not.

3. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

I read in IL that grinding cinnamon with little water and applying reduces black heads.

Try this.

4. shaguftatazeen

shaguftatazeen New IL'ite

hello vichu i too was suffered with this problem but for the past one year idont have this problem becoz i used to do steaming 15days once and remove black headswith blackheads remover, first my nose and my chin was very dirty and at my nostrils end it was so black one time i went to a beauty parlour (she is very friendly and kindly too)there she told avoid ghee totally and if you take also next day only you do steaming and before steaming do scrubing with any one either herbal or scrub packs better use gramflour later clean and steam just buy one steam machine around 350rs it will come n buy one blackhead remover around 40rs it will come steam and remove black heads steam and remove go on do (it pains but bear it) then apply milk with honey r curd with honey or aloevera gel or just apply any moisturiser cream which ever you have massage for 5mints and wash your face now dont use soap for 2 to 3 hrs really its works now i was doing 15days once this one before that weekly once i used to do whenever after doing bath just clean your face with cotton or cotton towel strongly on nose and on chin this will do daily, if u know anymore then share with all ils thank u

5. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

I've tried the Blackhead removal strips by Ponds, on a couple of occassions before an evening party . It gave very good results as within minutes, skin was very clean & clear. But not practical or economical to do often.
    So I go with Shagufta's suggestion of regular steaming . Just a bowl of hot water with some lemon peels in it, will soften the skin & make the removal easier.
    Plus important to watch out diet also .

6. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Try powdered cinnamon with little honey. Apply it on the balckhead area. Give gentle circular massage. After 10 - 15 minutes wash it off. Apply rose water.
    Cinnamon will have tinging effect. So dont get scared. Thats why honey is added. It'll reduce the tinging effect. For only 2 minutes it'll have the tinging effect.
    This is the only remedy for blackheads.:thumbsup Then you no need to worry about it for 6 months. :)

7. sruthi1407

sruthi1407 New IL'ite

I have tried blackhead removal strips. But found it very painful.

I swear in the parlours also they don't know to remove them gently. No matter how many times we scream they just ask us to bear the pain.

So I started removing them myself at home. Its absolutely painless. What I do is steam the area, then remove the blackheads gently with the blackhead removal rod and use a apricot scrub all over the face. Finally, I put a face pack. I either apply orange juice or grind oats and almonds mixed with milk. Do this regularly you will see good results. =)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  8. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi sruthi,
    While using chemical srcubber, give gentle massage. otherwise it'll damage the skin.And you'll end up with pores. While steaming, it'll open up the pores.
    See your face closely in the mirror you might have some pores.:bonkI used apricot scrubber and ended with lot of pores.

9. Dheeksam

Dheeksam New IL'ite

hi,
    can we do steaming at home.ie with a bowl of hot water....or do we have to buy a steaming machine.
    what is the procedure?after steaming the pores will open then to close the pores what do we have to do?
    luv,
    uma.

10. sruthi1407

sruthi1407 New IL'ite

^^ I always do some message in circular motion when I use a scrub.

Yep, you're right! My skin is dry - normal. But I do have some tiny open pores in the cheeks especially in the area adjacent to nose.

I apply a face pack to close the pores which open when you expose your skin to steam. But it does not seem to help. The oats and almond mix pack gives a fine glow though. How to get rid of them? Did you try any home remedies for it? If yes, please share. :)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009