1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

dull skin..what do i do?? help me please

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Kutty_80, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Kutty_80

Kutty_80 Senior IL'ite

Hi

I have combination skin.so always my face looks like dull, oily/black in t-zone, even i didnt apply oil for my hair. so i would like to ask 3 questions.

1. I like to do three steps regularly. cleaning, toning and moisturising...
    what kind/brand products should i use?
    2. I heard biotique products are nice and safe. shall i go for that?
    3. my lips are slightly black so what color /brand lipstick i should choose to make it normal lip colour . i saw more ladies use some lipstick which is very shiny and plumpy. what is that..? please tell me....

even after head bath only 1 hour my face looks fresh after that it becomes very dull

i dont like to even see my face in mirror. please help me ladies.
    some ladies though they are dark in color,they make them up very well
    how..?

thanks in advance

bye

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Dear Kutty_80,

Biotique products are good.You can definitely try that.

Apply multani mitti in your face frequently.This will absorb excess oil in the T zone(Apply huge amount of paste in T zone)

Use water based products instead of oil based ones.

Cleaning,toning and moisturising is a good routine and should be followed.Dont apply anything in your face over the night time since you have an oily skin.Cleanse your face thoroughly before you sleep..Dont sleep with makeup.

Genrally lipstick has two shades.1.Matte finish and glossy finish.matte finish will be normal one and will give an ordinary look.Glossy finish will give a glittering look and can be used for parties/functions.Lip gloss can also be used to highlight lipstick and to add glow.

3. shehana

shehana New IL'ite

HI Kutty..

don be so sad.. everything has a solution.. even i have a combination skin.. n i have lots of white heads which always makes me mad..

Applying multani mitti as well besan powder is good to absorb the excess oil.. do that before you retire to bed.. also in the morning also u can do the same as soon as u wake up..

Rajalakshmi had mentioned clearly about lipstics.. hope that wil help you.. and hey raj thanks for the tips...

4. Kutty_80

Kutty_80 Senior IL'ite

thank u so much rajalakshmi and shehana

5. shehana

shehana New IL'ite

with pleasure :):thumbsup

6. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

7. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

hi kutty,

mine is an oily skin and i had deciding upon which product to use since there are countless brands in the market,
    i would suggest you to check brands which have products for combination skin and then do check for user reviews of the products,drugstore.com is where u can find enormous products,i am a fan of all neutrogena products and i have bought this brand for cleanser,toner and moisturizer been using for more than 3 months and its perfectly good...when looking out for moisturizer make it a point to pick up the one with spf 15 or above.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009