You are already
a member and logged in!
help me to reduse double chin.
Sorry, you need to be a registered member and logged in to access this page.
Please login or register below.
It's easy, quick and FREE!
help me to reduse double chin.
Doing some facial or more specifically neck or chin exercises might reduce your double chin. Here are a few easy to do exercises:
- Press your palm to your forehead for 10 seconds while resisting with your head and neck. You should feel your neck and chin tighten. Repeat the movement with your hand on the back of your head, then on each side, with your hand cupped over your ear.
- Lift your chin up and open and close your mouth as if you're chewing. Feel the muscles under your jaw and down the front of your neck tighten.
- Sit up straight in an armless chair, holding the bottom of the chair with your hands at your sides, tilt your head back and alternately close your mouth pushing your chin forward and them open your mouth as wide as you can.
- Lift chin slightly upward. With flat point of index and middle fingers press against indentation (hollow) formed by the two upper nodules of the larynx located at the curve from chin to neck. Do not be concerned in the beginning as to the precise location of pressure which you will discover through practice. Regard finger pressure as the resistance against the working muscles. Now press your back teeth firmly together and while maintaining this position, press the tip of your tongue against the inside of lower front teeth (gum line) increasing pressure with the tip of tongue in 10 or more gradual and definite steps (Count to 10). Hold end position of pressure for 6 seconds (count slowly to six). Release muscle work for 10 gradual steps (count to 10). Remove finger resistance. Repeat 4 more times.
- Slap under the chin with the back of your hand. When slapping, start gently and build up speed gradually. Do this for a couple of minutes each time, two or three times a day.
- Exercise the muscle called the platysma whose function is to pull down the corners of the mouth and pull down the jawbone. Open your mouth wide, and then pull up your bottom lip over your bottom teeth. Move your jaw up and down as if you're trying to scoop something up with it - imagine the movement of the shovel on a digger scooping up earth or debris on a building site. Perform ten repetitions of this exercise each time, and again do this two or three times a day.
Greetings for the day!!
Even i have double chin...and one of my friend suggested to stop using pillow to reduce double chin...i have been doing that for the past one week and seeing marginal difference...My friend who suggested, too had it and says she has it no more!!
Try it out yourself and let me know :)
Take care Bye for now :) :)
Thanks Seema and Akila for the information. Will try out your suggestions.
hi thanks seema and akila for ur tips even i had the same problem
Hi, Yes, sleeping without pillow really helps. I have done it as well as suggested it to others and it has helped. Try it out.