1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest a mild face wash & moisturizer

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Nila, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Nila

Nila New IL'ite

Hi all,

I have a little oily skin. I use Dove body wash for taking bath and I applied the same to wash my face too. I find that it is a bit strong on the face. I am looking for a suggestion of a mild face wash, but at the same time remove oil.

Also, with winter starting, I want a suggestion for a moisturizer that I can apply on face and all over body.

I am looking for brands easily available in the US.

PS: I have a small baby, so it is hard to try making something at home and applying it.

2. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

hi Nila,

I also have oily skin, and uses Dove body wash..I surprised to see your post..since I can't use this on face I use pears soap and wash face with besan when going to bed.
    I am planning to buy Himalaya Neem face wash. We are using so many Himalaya products.They have a good moisturiser also. Since I have the problem of sensitive skin and my hands had cracks when in contact with some kitchen ingredients, I am using Himalaya's extra dryness lotion , and my hand turned as it was before.
    I found it strange that even with oiliness, skin feels dryness if I use some soap on face! Do you have this problem?
    click here to know more about Himalaya.

3. Nila

Nila New IL'ite

Looking for those easily available in US

Hi Safa,

Thanks for your message. I too have used Himalayan face wash & cleanser when I had been to India. I did not buy and come to stock it here in the US. Also, I am not sure how easily I can get Himalayan products here and how cost-effective they would be. Hence, I am looking for face wash & moisturizer brands those easily available in the US.

Thanks

Nila

4. sweety

sweety New IL'ite

try this!

Hey
    I am using "olay body quench"(body lotion).Its really gud.U can even get it in walmart.its purple in color.Even Jergins body lotion is gud.For face i am using Loreal face wash.I feel it gud.

5. desiprincess

desiprincess Senior IL'ite

try this

Hi Nila

Just as a suggestion try the Neutrogena facial bar, its oil free and fragnance free. I have slightly oily skin and I've been using it for years now. Its really good and doesn't dry out your skin. give it a try....

6. kavysat

kavysat Junior IL'ite

Get in touch with an oriflame consultant in US.You can also log onto www.oriflame.co.us site & look for details.
    you can buy products according to ur skin type.You can use Oriflame Optimals balance face wash & toner for your oily face.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  7. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

try artistry...

8. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Try dove facial wash...its really mild and nice and dove face moisturiser

9. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Hi Nila,

As kavy said go for Oriflame face wash and moisturiser. Aloe wash is the best. It suits to any kind of skin right from sensitive. Aloe wash is from aloe vera plant. Its really good and you can use without any fear.

10. Anudina

Anudina New IL'ite

In my experience i use cetaphil cleanser and lotion. The best of all i have used. Available even in walmart and affordable.I use this even for my kid(Doctor advised).

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009