1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help to choose good moisturizer - dry and normal skin

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sivatv, Oct 20, 2015.

1. sivatv

sivatv New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been using Aveeno clear complexion for past 5 years and Rose hip oil at night and now i want to try any new face moisturizer.

Most of the face moisturizer's change my skin tone to dark so i thought of taking samples The body shop Vitamin E cream and Clinique dramatically different lotion+.

Can anyone suggest me a good light weight moisturizer( budget friendly)?

Thank you!
    Siva.

2. sivatv

sivatv New IL'ite

By joining this forum , thought it will be great.

Waste of time looking for replies..

3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Just saw your post. I'm really sorry you haven't had any responses.

I can tell you what I use. My skin is normal with a dry patch on my chin. I was using Simple cleanser & toner and Nivea Q10 day & night moisturizer. I was given Monsia Skin Renewal System around Dec 2014 and I have been using this product ever since. My 2nd order arrived last week! The dry patch on my chin has totally disappeared and I think that my skin must love the shea butter that is the one common ingredient in the cleanser, toner, day moisturizer and the night repair cream. When I applied the day moisturizer for the 1st time I applied a little on my dry patch first, I gently worked it in and then applied some to the rest of my face and neck, lovely feel and the dry patch didn't feel dry plus this moisturizer has a SPF15 rating. The intense night repair cream is my favorite, gorgeous texture on skin with hyaluronic acid and collagen - the hyaluronic acid has been very slowly fading the one age spot I have on my left cheek. My skin still feels "dewy" when I wake up.