1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily face care

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by ArunaRSanthosh, Aug 30, 2015.

1. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Many threads have brought in light about the face care routine, I have a doubt!Is it good to treat the face with any ingredient daily?Is it ok?
    Shall we share our week's routine including face packs at home.
    How often one can use face pack in a week.

To start with I applied fresh aloe vera gel yesterday for dark circles under eyes, left out gel was applied for whole face, washed after 25 mins.

Today I applied Fresh milk cream in face and washed after 25 mins!

Share your face care routines! and also clear my doubt!

2. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

I apply cleasening milk followed with besan n banana pack everyday. After that i use aloe vera gel.

1 person likes this.
  3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Nice thread...After reading lots of good effeects of applying Milk on my face i see my face is having some shine..So today did the same...Applied Milk on my face...Evening am planning to apply mashed banana with Orange Juice and Honey

1 person likes this.
  4. ArunaRSanthosh

AsleyNice to know u apply aloe lotion!

5. ArunaRSanthosh

DeepiThanks for the reply! Cleansing milk - is it raw milk.

6. ArunaRSanthosh

brahanDo you do this daily!Shall we do these things on a regular routine(face pack), wont it cause any damage?this is my doubt!

7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Daily I use cleansing lotion to clean my face and scrub to remove the dead skin and I use moisturiser. Once in a while I apply Sandal pack mixed with milk.

1 person likes this.
  8. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aruna, We dont need face packs on daily basis. Daily routine should be - cleaning the face with cleansing lotion, then wipe with toner and apply moisturiser. Alternate days / twice in a week you can use scrub to remove dead skin. And once in a week you can apply face pack which suits your skin type.

2 people like this.
  9. eviesterne

eviesterne New IL'ite

Nope, I believe that you need to treat your face with natural beauty products or natural ingredients daily instead of using any ingredient daily because any ingredient can harm our skin and make our skin dull and ugly. A Few months back, I was suffering from dark circles, then I applied natural under eye gel, it gradually removes dark circles and help me in getting healthy and glowing skin. So, I'll also recommend you to use natural eye care cream only.

10. pravina127

pravina127 New IL'ite

Hi :)

I do a basic cleanse, tone and moisturize routine in the night... Use Roase and Jasmine cleanser from Kama Ayur Veda to wash my face... Use Rose and Tulasi toner from Khadi and use Kumkumadi Oil again from Kama Ayur Veda... Works well for me as the oil gets absorbed by the skin during the night...

Morning again a similar routine... Use the same cleanser and toner... Use Lactocalamine for moisturiser...

I can see a good difference in my skin :) The key i feel is to use more organic and natural products so that there is no harm done to the skin!