1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Home Remedies for Blackheads

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by druchita, Aug 2, 2015.

1. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

Blackheads are blocked pores on the face and nose that are caused due to oily skin. It can appear on any part of your body and be especially frustrating to deal with. Here are some effective Home Remedies For Blackheads

1)Make a Paste of Fenugreek Seeds with water. Apply the Paste on the affected for few Minutes. Let it to dry and Rinse off with warm water.

2)Take 1 tbsp of Lime Juice in a glass of boiled Milk. Use this as a face Wash regularly.

3)Mix ½ tsp of Sandalwood and ½ tsp of Turmeric along with Milk. Apply this Paste on the face and Wash it off with water.

4)Mix 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder with Honey. Apply this Mixture on the face. Allow it to dry and Wash off with water.

5)Applying Egg White on the face is also a good remedy for Blackheads.

6)Mix Almond Powder with Some Rose water in a bowl. Apply this paste and keep it on till itdries. Thereafter, wash it off with warm water.

7)Mix salt, lemon and honey, in equal Proportions, and make a scrub. Yogurt can also be added to the mixture. Massage the affected area with this scrub for about 5 to 10 minutes. And then Rinse off with water.

1 person likes this.

2. Vasundhra

Vasundhra New IL'ite

Wow, so many tips. Very useful. Thanks for sharing. I will try the last one today itself.

3. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

Hey i have tried black pepper+ curd ... It has worked very weelll .. permananent solution

4. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

keethi!

can you tell me how much time i need to keep to permanent solution????

5. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

When applied once itself , the black heads came out .. apply the pepper powder+curd on the nose for 5 - 8 mints .. then you can easily remove the black heads after washing out the mixture ..

Just keep applying for a week to get rid of it