1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark arms and hands

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by eva44, Mar 30, 2015.

1. eva44

eva44 New IL'ite

I have fair face but dark hands and arms when compared to the face.I presume its tan. Suggest me some remedies for this uneven skin tone I have. :(

2. sumathysuguna

sumathysuguna Silver IL'ite

After extracting the juice from lemon, u will have the lemon peel(some moist will be there still). Don't squeeze out too much, the extract. Drink that juice.
    Then rub the peel on ur skin, hands and legs(not for ur face). Do once in a day. But it will react on face so don't do it. U will c the benefits within two weeks or else a month(depends). I do whenever I get it. Its a good cleanser too. Particularly at the elbow and ankle joint, apply castor oil 15min b4 at the joint and rub it there. U will c the result

1 person likes this.
  3. sumathysuguna

sumathysuguna Silver IL'ite

After extracting the juice from lemon, u will have the lemon peel(some moist will be there still). Don't squeeze out too much, the extract. Drink that juice.
    Then rub the peel(inside pulp) on ur skin, hands and legs(not for ur face). Do once in a day. But it will react on face so don't do it. U will c the benefits within two weeks or else a month(depends). I do whenever I get it. Its a good cleanser too. Particularly at the elbow and ankle joint, apply castor oil 15min b4 at the joint and rub it there. U will c the result

1 person likes this.
  4. eva44

eva44 New IL'ite

thanks will definitely try it :)