1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by daisy2015, Nov 17, 2014.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Hi everyone. I am a new member of this site. Friends.... I need your help. My parents are looking for suitable proposals for my marriage and a match seems to be good. They said they will come to our home to see me in next month. I am having only 15days left and I have noticed that tan had turned me from fair to wheatish brown. Till date I never paid attention to how I look etc.. as I always used to spend time in studies. Now, When the time for marriage has come i realized why my mom and others always used to say to pay atleast a little bit attention towards my appearance. I am both nervous and tensed. What to do to change my complexion back to fair? I even got undereye dark circles. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out.

2. ishleen

ishleen New IL'ite

ill give you a quick tip which you can try at night...use kasturi manjal with a bit of curd..apply this paste(the paste shouldnt be too thick or thin it should be moderate) for about 20 mins and wash it off with luke warm water and then cold water and in the morning you can wash your face with soap or a face wash you will get that glow back..or you can appraoch a parlour..but usually parlor the results are just temporary..

3. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

dear daisy,
    can u tel me your skin type?

4. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

dear daisy,
    you can rub tomato slice on your face and wash it after 20 mins. or apply paste of kasturi turmeric, besan and little curd or milk and wash it after 20 mins. they will bring glow to face and remove tan.

5. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Apply some paste of turmeric+besan powder+curd on your face, let it dry and then wash with cold water. Do it alternate day, you will see good results.

6. chellammu

chellammu Silver IL'ite

Coffee Face Mask

The coffee face mask is a classic for injecting life into a dull, tired complexion. While the mask will remind you of your morning cup, it’s actually an ideal mask for all skin types – with a few add-ins depending on your skin concerns. This mask is meant to brighten your complexion, it will also tighten it, revealing a more youthful you!

There are many variations to the coffee face mask, but this is the one that I like best – it’s simple, fast and effective. There are substitution options for varying skin types below.

What You’ll Need:

• 1 tbsp ground organic coffee beans (you can grind your own or buy pre-ground)
    • 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
    • 2 tbsp (or as required) of unsweetened whole milk (if you aren’t a dairy person, sub for unsweetened almond milk)
    • Little of lemon juice (for dry skin, try olive or almond oil)
    • Little of honey (for extra oily or acne prone skin, use additional lemon juice here instead of honey)
    • Bowl

Benefits of the Ingredients:

• Coffee Beans – Reduces inflammation and redness, and the appearance of under eye circles. As an exfoliator, removes dead skin and “wakes up” a tired complexion.
    • Cocoa Powder – A good source of antioxidants; repairs damage due to environmental pollutants and free radicals. Contains high levels of sulfur (great for fighting acne).
    • Milk – It is said that Cleopatra bathed in milk to give her skin a healthy glow. Lactic acid exfoliates while natural enzymes help to smooth skin. Amino acids keep skin hydrated.
    • Lemon Juice – Acts as an exfoliant. Contains natural vitamin C to lighten, tighten and brighten. Great for regulating oil production.
    • Honey – A natural humectant that locks in moisture.

Directions:

• In your bowl, mix the finely ground coffee beans with the cocoa powder.
    • Add in the milk, stir until it creates a paste. For a thicker paste, use less milk. Fold in lemon juice and honey.
    • Apply to skin and let dry (up to 20 minutes). Wash off and store any extras in the fridge for up to 3 days.

*For extra exfoliation, apply in circular motions for a quick scrub (1-2 minutes), then allow to dry.
    *For dark circles, mix the finely ground coffee beans with enough milk or olive oil to form a paste and apply to the under eye area once a day. Allow to dry and rinse off. The caffeine will promote healthy circulation and decrease inflammation that results in dark circles and under eye bags.

1 person likes this.
  7. daisy2015

My skin type is oily.

8. daisy2015

Thank you so much for the tips:). I do have a small doubt... These finely ground coffee beans will they leave any stain mark if it doesn't suite a skin type?

9. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

ok....1.for skin tan-mix bengal gram flour with curd n lemon drops and apply it .when it dries wash with cool water.....
    2.wash ur face in cool water thrice in a day(once using soap and 2 times with face wash(use lemon face wash in himalaya)do not use cleansing milk for oily skin)
    if u do it regularly (the above said pack)u can feel the difference in a wk.....
    use sunblock lotion (aroma magic spf50)before stepping out(u should apply20mins before stepping out).
    drink lots of water.have more fruits.....the intake of fruits ll u give the greater result in fairness

10. chellammu

chellammu Silver IL'ite

Not at all, i have been doing this for a long time. friendssmiley