1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

To Control Growth of face & body hair

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by vinithas75, Nov 2, 2014.

1. vinithas75

vinithas75 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Am a brand new member of IL , i have few queries , recently i shifted to delhi. Now my skin looks dry and also i found hairs in face and in hands. so kindly suggest how to have smooth skin and to control the growth of the hair. please help me

Vinitha

2. Swarnacj

Swarnacj New IL'ite

Hi Vinitha,
    Turmeric is only natural way to remove facial hairs, but it ll not smoothen skin. To have both try malai and turmeric mixture mask ,if ur skin is not pimple prone.

3. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    One solution is there which may help you...I feel ayurveda is best as long as u have concern towards body hair.... They sell a powder which is imported from burma called tanaka powder(burma tree bark powder).. u have to mix this powder with safflower oil(kusuma oil) and then apply everyday before sleep. let the pack be there for atleast 4 hrs...best is leaving overnight while sleeping. morning u wash as ususal... first remove hair as per u wish(shaving, threading, waxing etc..) then apply this pack...they say the hair will be totally removed after 90 days of continuous use..and will not grow back..even if it grows, it will be very thin... give a try..it has no side effects...i am trying...the pack totally costs around 4000/- and i hope the pack will come for a couple of months..if it is used only on face and neck...

Thanks